E65 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

sindu

காலை வணக்கம்..ரதி...அஸ்வின் பற்றி எனக்கு இதுவரை எந்த அபிப்பிராயமும் இல்ல ..பார்க்கலாம்..அவன் கூட பேசியிருந்தால் மாத்திரை எடுத்திருக்க மாட்டாள்..இல்ல அவன் ஒரு மறைமுக காரணமாக இருக்கலாம்...இந்த பிரச்னை ஈஸ் கவனத்திற்கு வரல...வந்தால் அதை அவன் எப்படி கையாளுகிறான் பாரு..அப்ப தெரியும் அவனை ஏன் தல னனு சொல்றோம்ன்னு...
Ashwin not such a bad person. he will not be the reason behind Varsh taking tablets....

Pons, in all Malli's Novels there is no great Villain, santharpam and soozhnilai thaan villain.
Here, we have a villain Ashwin, his mistake is introducing Jagan to have friendship with a gambler, and when Jagan wants to invest more money Ashwin was against it but couldnt convince jagan. He should have informed Roopa that is his mistake.
Other than that when Eswar was behind him he ran away for foreign tour, instead he could have told the truth about Jagan-Gambler to Eswar... His greatest mistake is when Eswar kidnapped his dad, in anger he leaked the news to media and arranged ppl for stone pelting
Inside prison for an year he is realized his mistake it is said... so I dont think he will harm Varsh in any way.
He will be a good friend, he wont do anything to harm her... He is in friendship with her or not I am not sure, but definitely he will not do anything to harm her

ThangaMalar

Even in VEN nothing I can predict.....that is malli style......only one thing v can predict that is happy ending:Das I only read happy ending story........
ஆமா VEN ம் அப்படி தானே...
ஒரு நிமிடம் மலையுச்சில இருப்போம்...
அடுத்த நிமிடமே பாதாளத்துல...
நடுவுல எவ்வளவு hairpin bends...
SJM லயும் இன்னும் என்னென்ன இருக்கோ....

Yes pa உங்களுக்கு 100 மார்க்ஸ்... Happy ending always.... Evlo super prediction உங்களோடுது....

rathippria

கொஞ்சம் கதை ரஞ்சி & பத்து பக்கம் திரும்பினா romance ம் கிடைக்கும்...
நமக்கு அதிர்ச்சில இருந்து மீள கொஞ்சம் time ம் கிடைக்கும்..
Hahaha pavan pattu...let him have some love n romance.....malli konjam karunai katatum:rolleyes:

rathippria

Ashwin not such a bad person. he will not be the reason behind Varsh taking tablets....

Pons, in all Malli's Novels there is no great Villain, santharpam and soozhnilai thaan villain.
Here, we have a villain Ashwin, his mistake is introducing Jagan to have friendship with a gambler, and when Jagan wants to invest more money Ashwin was against it but couldnt convince jagan. He should have informed Roopa that is his mistake.
Other than that when Eswar was behind him he ran away for foreign tour, instead he could have told the truth about Jagan-Gambler to Eswar... His greatest mistake is when Eswar kidnapped his dad, in anger he leaked the news to media and arranged ppl for stone pelting
Inside prison for an year he is realized his mistake it is said... so I dont think he will harm Varsh in any way.
He will be a good friend, he wont do anything to harm her... He is in friendship with her or not I am not sure, but definitely he will not do anything to harm her
Yes I agree dear

rathippria

ஆமா VEN ம் அப்படி தானே...
ஒரு நிமிடம் மலையுச்சில இருப்போம்...
அடுத்த நிமிடமே பாதாளத்துல...
நடுவுல எவ்வளவு hairpin bends...
SJM லயும் இன்னும் என்னென்ன இருக்கோ....

Yes pa உங்களுக்கு 100 மார்க்ஸ்... Happy ending always.... Evlo super prediction உங்களோடுது....
Kikikiki:D

Pon mariammal

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer

100% true ..and i agree your words........நான் சொல்ல விரும்பியதையே சொல்லி இருக்கிற ........

rathippria

Ya even his love towards Ranjini was true but just his approach was wrong.....

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back