E62 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

KavithaC

Aen aen ungalukku ivvalavu negativity?:(
Namma Shobhave irakka pattu konjam ellam sari pannalaamnu ninaikum bodhu ippadi avargalukku idea kodukkara maadhiri sollreenga. Shobha manasil verum Kannan Sudhava dhaan nirappanum. No opposite thoughts.:p

AK ivlo technicolor dream varuthey...could it be real endra thedal varalai. He is trying to convince himself. Drs clear cut solla mudiyalai...then shouldn't he atleast talk about this girl in his dream with venkat ? Ask if he met her ...ivlo detail sollumbothu...venkat would have confirmed sudha...but AK didnt.
Brindha tunnel vision mathiri...he is also having a tunnel vision....instead of asking sudha he assumes and is making an ass of himself and a jackass of the situation..:mad: idhula performance issue pathi kavalai vera...asinga pada poran:devilish:

Shoba indha epila if he is genuinely doubting and starting to trust his instincts and take steps to find the truth or atleast think of finding the truth mathiri ezhuthirundha...I would have more faith :) ...as of now, nope its false hope...

Uma....shobha theliva irukkaanga...neenga ennatha potu avanga Ennathai nerapinaalum...it will be the ending she has planned :ROFLMAO: No changes.

umaradha

AK ivlo technicolor dream varuthey...could it be real endra thedal varalai. He is trying to convince himself. Drs clear cut solla mudiyalai...then shouldn't he atleast talk about this girl in his dream with venkat ? Ask if he met her ...ivlo detail sollumbothu...venkat would have confirmed sudha...but AK didnt.
Brindha tunnel vision mathiri...he is also having a tunnel vision....instead of asking sudha he assumes and is making an ass of himself and a jackass of the situation..:mad: idhula performance issue pathi kavalai vera...asinga pada poran:devilish:

Shoba indha epila if he is genuinely doubting and starting to trust his instincts and take steps to find the truth or atleast think of finding the truth mathiri ezhuthirundha...I would have more faith :) ...as of now, nope its false hope...

Uma....shobha theliva irukkaanga...neenga ennatha potu avanga Ennathai nerapinaalum...it will be the ending she has planned :ROFLMAO: No changes.
Yes. He could have shared his dreams with Venkat,with whom he is so close. I don't know if venkat would have disclosed about Sudha even then because of Kannan's reaction every timewith regards to Sudha. But atleast he may have helped him in tge postponement of the marriage to Brindha if he has real conscience.
Performance issue pathi kavalai vera-- Hahaha...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sema thaan illa namma hero.:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shobha has mentioned in the end that Kannan is going back with the only intention of asking Sudha about their love and nothing else at all in his mind. Even then you say you have no hope?
Shobha has no plan to change the ending,ok. But what if she has had plans of uniting Kannan and sudha always ,but only giving us all unwanted fear?
I just do not want to lose hope yet.:):) Hope only keeps us all going in real life too. Let us hope for the best.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
திட்டினா mattum வரிஞ்சு கட்டிக்கிட்டு சண்டைக்கு வர வேண்டியது, இப்போ எவ்ளோ செல்லம் கொஞ்சி இருக்கேன், ஒரு thanks உண்டா? Hmm, ellam கலிகாலம்
copy adichu konjitu idhula alupu vera!!:mad::mad:
idhu selladhu...othukavae mataen. indha konjals edukku? oor suthi katinadhuka ;)
ungalukku en maela unmaiyana anbu irukanu oru test. idhae konjals adutha ud-ku kudunga... thanks enna flying kiss anupuraen. sariya?:love::love::love::love::love:
ana idhukku thanks ellam solla mataen...:D:D

umaradha

copy adichu konjitu idhula alupu vera!!:mad::mad:
idhu selladhu...othukavae mataen. indha konjals edukku? oor suthi katinadhuka ;)
ungalukku en maela unmaiyana anbu irukanu oru test. idhae konjals adutha ud-ku kudunga... thanks enna flying kiss anupuraen. sariya?:love::love::love::love::love:
ana idhukku thanks ellam solla mataen...:D:D
Adutha udla villangama enna vara poradhu? Naan ungalukkaaga ellor kittayum ivvalavu vaadhadaren. En mooka udaikira plan pola irukke, next ud?

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Yes. He could have shared his dreams with Venkat,with whom he is so close. I don't know if venkat would have disclosed about Sudha even then because of Kannan's reaction every timewith regards to Sudha. But atleast he may have helped him in tge postponement of the marriage to Brindha if he has real conscience.
Performance issue pathi kavalai vera-- Hahaha...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sema thaan illa namma hero.:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shobha has mentioned in the end that Kannan is going back with the only intention of asking Sudha about their love and nothing else at all in his mind. Even then you say you have no hope?
Shobha has no plan to change the ending,ok. But what if she has had plans of uniting Kannan and sudha always ,but only giving us all unwanted fear?
I just do not want to lose hope yet.:):) Hope only keeps us all going in real life too. Let us hope for the best.
ahhhh... kannula neer korkudhu unga comments :)
love u chellam.....
orae neck pain... comments ellam parthaen... kazhuthu sari aanadhum varalamnu irundhaen... but kazhuththu vali... ipo thala valiyaiyum kootitu vandhuduchu.
so ipodaikku periya comments-ku ellam respond panala... aparam panraen.

idhu dhan nan first-la irundhae solraen: DO NOT wait for the next epi. just enjoy whatever u r reading at present. ella epiyum sogamo.. happyo.. nalla ezhudha try panraen. so ungalluku bore adikadha maadhari!!

yaar enna sonalum nan story flow matha mataen. aenu ungallukae reasonum theriyumnu. But kandipa u will not regret reading the story.. i can say that!! (unless i really sodaphify... which i think, i wouldnt)

each and every epi... romba detaileda ezhudi irukaen. but still aarambathula irundhu aen doubt varudhunu theriyala!!

pati -> she thinks sudha had physical realtionship with deepak. hence she is against sudha getting involved with kannan.

susila --> she warned kannan about getting into relationship with brindha.. unless he is serious about it. not backing off!

venkat --> loves his fnd so much that he hates to tell about ashok's love life with sudha fearing it could endanger his life... just a week back, ashok had another serious health issue due to sudha!
y is ashok not asking anyone about anything? because he is tired of asking!!
all these are there in previous epis....

so with the assumption that everyone knows the past epis... i will proceed with the next ud without justifying anything.

y am i saying this to u? neenga dhan kalala irundhu ellorukkum en sarba reply potutu irukeenga. love u for that. :love::love::love:

nan adutha epiyoda thala maraivu aagiduvaen. neengalum vandhidunga enoda :p:p:p

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back