வேரில் தீயை வைக்கும் வரை
வேதனை அதற்க்கு புரியாது

உயிருடன் இருப்பது இப்போதெல்லாம்
வலித்தால் மட்டும் தெரியும்
உன்னுடன் நானும் இல்லை என்பது
விழித்தால் மட்டுமே புரியும்

Sundaramuma

நம் அனைவரின் கேள்வியும் அதுவே.....

உயிராய் நேசிக்கும் ஒருவனை மறக்க முடியுமா...
வேண்டாம் என துறக்கவும் கூடுமோ...
கல் நெஞ்சுக்காரி....

Correct..... எனக்கு ஆறவே இல்லை.....:(:(:(:(

Harishan

Thanks for giving a nice update after long time... it was depressing to read the previous few updates... Eshwar is my hero... beautiful love/what an understanding of her... Ahswin turned out to be great human being... you portrait that people can change/learn from their mistakes... so she servered the divorce papers???? his love mus win her back....I hope that Varsh wouldn't isolate herself and letherseft to
to be loved

rathippria

Thanks for giving a nice update after long time... it was depressing to read the previous few updates... Eshwar is my hero... beautiful love/what an understanding of her... Ahswin turned out to be great human being... you portrait that people can change/learn from their mistakes... so she servered the divorce papers???? his love mus win her back....I hope that Varsh wouldn't isolate herself and letherseft to
to be loved
his my hero too....thala pola varuma;)

rathippria

Well i personally believe and think that to justified eashwars love after this varshi should go after eashwar and try to fix all the mess that she creates....if again eashwar go after varshi than i feel there is no value and respect for his love....Love need dignity.....athukenu oru mariyathai irukku;)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back