பேரன்பு பிரவாகம் -22

Advertisement

Novel-reader

எல்லாத்தையும் பணத்தால உடனே சாதிச்சுக்கற பிரவாகனால மலரோட pregnancy status-ஐ மட்டும் அப்படி தெரிஞ்சுக்க முடியலையே. இப்படி ஒரு வாரம் ஒன்னும் பண்ண முடியாம காத்திருக்கும் படி ஆகிடுச்சே.

மலருக்காக அந்த கரு நல்ல விதத்துல வளர்ந்திருந்தால் சரி. இப்பயும் இதை வெச்சே இவன் தான் நினைச்சதை சாதிக்கறானோன்னு தோணுது. ஒருவேளை அம்மாக்கு fake reports ready செஞ்ச மாதிரியே மலரையும் வீட்டுல உட்கார்த்தி வைக்க இவன் போட்ட கேவலமான plan-ஆ இருக்குமா?

பத்து நாள் gap-ல விஷ்ணு -மிர்ணா life-ல எந்த வில்லங்கமும் வந்துடக் கூடாது.

ஆனாலும் மலர் போலவே இந்த பிரவாகன் திருந்தவே மாட்டானான்னு நினச்சா எனக்கும் சோர்வா தான் இருக்கு.

Rianya

Don't know what to think of this update. Hope there is no pbm for the baby. Its no surprise that gopal and guhan got the tenders. Only people who don't know prava would think otherwise. But I don't think he has anything to do with the pregnancy result. Trust is something which has to be earned. Aa far as hospital matters are concerned,He didn't give her any reason to trust him yet If malar doubts about he doing something with the pregnancy result it would really break him. Hope malar doesn't say anything of that sort.
If he is really concerned about malars peace the first thing he should do is to dismiss his chithappa. If guhan and vishnus brother do their work in all honesty then malar shouldn't interfere is what I feel. It would do all of them good. But if any unfair means is practised to the extent of affecting patient welfare that's when she has to take steps. Gopal and guhans tender should be the least of her worries now. Chithappas corruption in the patient welfare fund should be her priority I feel. Yet with this risk in pregnancy she really should take a backseat. Else even if baby is confirmed now and her overwork causes any pbm then pravas extent of anger can't be imagined. Whatever said and done if anything undue happens prava has to blame himslef first. He didn't explain his stance fully, did all the manipulations, now if he says he only drank milk under the palm tree who is going to believe him?

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back