ஜீவ தீபங்கள் -34 (final)

Advertisement

Renugamuthukumar

கருத்துக்கள் தெரிவித்த அனைவருக்கும் மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள் பிரெண்ட்ஸ். எல்லாரோட கமெண்ட்ஸ்ஸும் பெரிய ஊக்கமும் உற்சாகமும் கொடுக்குது. தனி தனியா நன்றிகள் சொல்ல முடியல, அதுக்காக சாரி பிரெண்ட்ஸ்.

மீண்டும் அனைவருக்கும் பெரிய பெரிய நன்றிகள் சொல்லிக்கிறேன். தேங்க் யூ ஸோ மச் பிரெண்ட்ஸ்...:love::love::love::love::love:

Rianya

Very very nice story. Really enjoyed reading.
This story had several cute moments, meaningful messages and an enticing flow of narration.
Balan, Uthra and Varun's bonding was so touching and made me emotional in many places. The scenes with these people were done so beautifully so much so it made me long for an elder bro. Balan was more like a father figure to them. Its always endearing and inspiring to see ppl from humble backgrounds rise in life with their own efforts be it in real life, stories or movies. They wouldn't have expected their world to turn upside down suddenly. What a betrayal from Vaithi and his family.
Balans words about Illaram gave me goosebumps. I just wish this story is read by men too.
Whatever downfalls we see in life shape us either for the worst or for the best. Balans thoughts were heavily influenced by the betrayal. So was Varun's. But the way they got back at their enemies is totally different. This is also one aspect i enjoyed in the story. When Iniya was behind Balan, he says he would be dead before he marries someone from that family whereas Varun wanted to give the taste of their own medicine. Thats the thing. Even in getting back at people a certain level of integrity and maturity is expected. Thats why i could understand Balan when he beat varun black and blue though generally i am always against violence.
Balan and Priya:love: . Together they were cuteness overloaded. He always kept her welfare above his and she kept his above hers. And that's why they were a lovely couple. It's as though a fight for who scores more in thier love quotient. Balan is used to be the caring and responsible one throughout and suddenly someone comes and shows him how it is to be on the other end of being cared for. Priya is a lively character who doesn't want to hurt anyone. Sometimes being childish fetches more results than being matured. That's why the way she dealt Praga was a success. People around praga fearing not to hurt her never tried to make her come out of the cocoon. But priya could break that and make her lead a normal life.
Aadhavan what to say. He gave such mixed emotions throughout the story but always liked the scenes he came. Each of us would have come across people like him. With his anger and haste he would have reminded about someone or the other for every reader. His short temper, his sorry feeling after his realisation and showing excessive love thereafter made him a lively character. He had to be constantly taught about right and wrong. Finally he realised the care he showed to sudha because of his guilt is doing more harm than good to her. But till that epiphany the different times he took out his anger on Uthra definitely made me angry. Specially the phone call. But Uthras handling him was superb. Uthra is my most favourite character in the story. She gave him back then and there and slowly and steadily made him see things for what they are, a quality which everyone should pick up. She was a bold and level headed woman who turned her life for good. As varun said pambukku truly palla pudingi vittutta.. aadhavan became so funny towards the end. Her handling of Durga too was good.
Varun, definitely what he did was a blunder. But I couldn't help feel paavam for him. Kids want to get our attention either by hook or crook. His anger blinded his decisions. But he can't be equated to Vaithi. As priya said he wouldn't have married anyone else even if he had left sowmya. That's the difference. Happy he regretted. But wish he could have shown it more to sowmya. May be some more scenes of his and sowmya would have been good. He lacked the foresight. That was his problem from the beginning. Be it uthra aadhavans marriage, or his own marriage with sowmya he always resorted to quick solutions rather than long term. That was his mistake.
Sowmya is another poor character. Its painful for a girl to know that her marriage was out of revenge rather than out of love specially when her feelings were true towards varun. Betrayal can cause the worst pain. But she was matured enough to look things from varuns angle and even took a stand against her maternal family. Nice characterisation.
Praga omg. This character caused a lot of pain. The man whom she thought would be with her theough thick and thin was only behind her beauty and nothing else mattered. What a disappointment her husband was. And what heartbreak it would've caused to her. But God had blessed her with such wonderful children. Her regret was so lifelike. Many of us wallow in self pity and instead of moving on and see things further get just stuck in the pain. In a way our embittered souls forget to see the positive sides to life and give way too much importance to people who actually don't deserve a place in our minds. Her final talk with Vaithi was excellent and gave me tears. I can't single out a dialogue. Every word of hers was touching. Beautiful Renuga.
My only gripe is that Durga wasn't chided enough by any one. She got away every time.
Love is the best medicine for everything and the thread that binds us all. Our feelings of revenge should always be kept under check. Karma will do its duty. Arasan Andru kolvan, dheivam nindru kollum. Patience and perseverance will take us to great heights.
Overall an excellent story with excellent narration and I enjoyed every bit of it. I want to quote many dialogues but due to lack of time I am leaving as is. Thanks for a wonderful reading experience.

Yashu

Hi renuga, though I hv read all of ur novels,i am very much impressed with this novel..this vl b ur master piece..
Ur signature family and siblings bond r quite impressive,and the romance part was very much neat and delightful ..Balan and priya wow, couldn't make who s more lovable and caring..Aadavan ,his initial ruff and tuff character and becoming getting tensed over uthra's ex- love and the relief after her revealment r very nice and he became impressive too❤️.though Varun part s less ,his bond over his family s very good... Expecting more and more of great works from u,and hearty congratulations for this novel... it's just a stupendous one...

Surya Palanivel

This story had several cute moments, meaningful messages and an enticing flow of narration.
Balan, Uthra and Varun's bonding was so touching and made me emotional in many places. The scenes with these people were done so beautifully so much so it made me long for an elder bro. Balan was more like a father figure to them. Its always endearing and inspiring to see ppl from humble backgrounds rise in life with their own efforts be it in real life, stories or movies. They wouldn't have expected their world to turn upside down suddenly. What a betrayal from Vaithi and his family.
Balans words about Illaram gave me goosebumps. I just wish this story is read by men too.
Whatever downfalls we see in life shape us either for the worst or for the best. Balans thoughts were heavily influenced by the betrayal. So was Varun's. But the way they got back at their enemies is totally different. This is also one aspect i enjoyed in the story. When Iniya was behind Balan, he says he would be dead before he marries someone from that family whereas Varun wanted to give the taste of their own medicine. Thats the thing. Even in getting back at people a certain level of integrity and maturity is expected. Thats why i could understand Balan when he beat varun black and blue though generally i am always against violence.
Balan and Priya:love: . Together they were cuteness overloaded. He always kept her welfare above his and she kept his above hers. And that's why they were a lovely couple. It's as though a fight for who scores more in thier love quotient. Balan is used to be the caring and responsible one throughout and suddenly someone comes and shows him how it is to be on the other end of being cared for. Priya is a lively character who doesn't want to hurt anyone. Sometimes being childish fetches more results than being matured. That's why the way she dealt Praga was a success. People around praga fearing not to hurt her never tried to make her come out of the cocoon. But priya could break that and make her lead a normal life.
Aadhavan what to say. He gave such mixed emotions throughout the story but always liked the scenes he came. Each of us would have come across people like him. With his anger and haste he would have reminded about someone or the other for every reader. His short temper, his sorry feeling after his realisation and showing excessive love thereafter made him a lively character. He had to be constantly taught about right and wrong. Finally he realised the care he showed to sudha because of his guilt is doing more harm than good to her. But till that epiphany the different times he took out his anger on Uthra definitely made me angry. Specially the phone call. But Uthras handling him was superb. Uthra is my most favourite character in the story. She gave him back then and there and slowly and steadily made him see things for what they are, a quality which everyone should pick up. She was a bold and level headed woman who turned her life for good. As varun said pambukku truly palla pudingi vittutta.. aadhavan became so funny towards the end. Her handling of Durga too was good.
Varun, definitely what he did was a blunder. But I couldn't help feel paavam for him. Kids want to get our attention either by hook or crook. His anger blinded his decisions. But he can't be equated to Vaithi. As priya said he wouldn't have married anyone else even if he had left sowmya. That's the difference. Happy he regretted. But wish he could have shown it more to sowmya. May be some more scenes of his and sowmya would have been good. He lacked the foresight. That was his problem from the beginning. Be it uthra aadhavans marriage, or his own marriage with sowmya he always resorted to quick solutions rather than long term. That was his mistake.
Sowmya is another poor character. Its painful for a girl to know that her marriage was out of revenge rather than out of love specially when her feelings were true towards varun. Betrayal can cause the worst pain. But she was matured enough to look things from varuns angle and even took a stand against her maternal family. Nice characterisation.
Praga omg. This character caused a lot of pain. The man whom she thought would be with her theough thick and thin was only behind her beauty and nothing else mattered. What a disappointment her husband was. And what heartbreak it would've caused to her. But God had blessed her with such wonderful children. Her regret was so lifelike. Many of us wallow in self pity and instead of moving on and see things further get just stuck in the pain. In a way our embittered souls forget to see the positive sides to life and give way too much importance to people who actually don't deserve a place in our minds. Her final talk with Vaithi was excellent and gave me tears. I can't single out a dialogue. Every word of hers was touching. Beautiful Renuga.
My only gripe is that Durga wasn't chided enough by any one. She got away every time.
Love is the best medicine for everything and the thread that binds us all. Our feelings of revenge should always be kept under check. Karma will do its duty. Arasan Andru kolvan, dheivam nindru kollum. Patience and perseverance will take us to great heights.
Overall an excellent story with excellent narration and I enjoyed every bit of it. I want to quote many dialogues but due to lack of time I am leaving as is. Thanks for a wonderful reading experience.
A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggg vivid review..

Novel-reader

Your review is as interesting and complete as the story itself is. Enjoyed reading your comments regularly after every update of this story.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back