E79 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே (இறுதி)

Advertisement

Durga Elango

Best wishes super story. இத நான் படிக்க காரணம் பிரேமா. Pain of love. But கண்ணன் ku memory gain ayeducha? பாட்டி missing last la.

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Shobha, thank you thank you thank you. Arumaiyaana storyku arumaiyaana ending. Loved it. But going to miss Sudha and Kannan terribly. Thiruppi thiruppi story a padithu dhaan indha feela pokkikanum polarukku. Ungaloda writing dhaan main kaaranam, naanga ellorum ippadi avargal fan aanadhukku. Avvalavu mesmerisingaa ezhudhi irukkeenga. Hope you come with another story soon so that we don't miss you much.
Ennoda oru comment paditheergalanu theriyala, I had mentioned we would love a sequel with all the kids as grown ups and Sudha, Kannan and others too in the picture. Hope you give a thought about it.
Kutties pathi padikkum bodhu appadiye manakann munnadi vandhu avangala konjanumnu avvalavu aasai vandhadhu. Adhuvum Isha kutty 'tashte venum'nu kekkaradhu avvalavu azhagu. Jo innum "chee pa"lirindhu progress aagi chithappaku varalai. :D:DSooo cute. Ella kuzhandhaigal perum beautifulaa select panni irukkeenga.
Kannan Susheela and Sudhava paarthu mana niraivodu sirichadhu paarthu enakkum appadiye manasu niraindhu pochu. Sudha Brindha kitta veruppu illaama unnaala dhaan enakku ennodu anna kidaithaannu sonnadhu avvalavu azhagu. Konja naal aagum indha kadhai thaakkathil irundhu veliyil varuvadharku. But I love this feel. Thanks again for giving such an enthralling story. Love you. Wish you a very very happy new year!! Hoping to see you soon with a new story.
It has become a habit to come to this thread to see the comments regularly. So idhu irukkara varaikum vandhundu ellor commentum padichu enjoy pannindu iruppen.:)
Part3 ku root podureengala :)
Link edutha piragu comments ellam irukadhu.. :(
Keep in touch :)

Neela mani

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
இந்த கதையை படிக்கலன்னாலும் உங்க presentationரொம்ப பிடிக்கும். அடுத்த கதையோட சீக்கிரமே வாங்க. முக்கியமா நோ அழுகாச்சி

Krishnav

U r a versatile writer sis. Can't even believe that this is your 1st story. Your words chanceless, each n everytime u stop with suspense, my heart really feels heavy n I feel that it beats faster till I see ur next episode. Really superb, lovely, romantic, story sis. I won't get bored with this story even if I read it countless times. Will miss u very badly sis. Please don't stop your writing. You should continue ur work still further. We all will support u all time at any cost. You take ur own time get relaxed n come energetically sis. Eagerly waiting for your next story sis.

Janavi

Dear sis...எங்களோட அன்றில் களாக எப்பவுமே இந்த கதை இருக்கும்.... Miss you sis... Rest எடுத்துட்டு சீக்கிரமே வாங்க...

sana

Hiiiiii everyone,

It's been a pleasure to spend so much time alongside you all, through the pain and happiness I gave you through my story.
I hope neega ellarum enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you everyone, for the wonderful support that you gave me all thr this journey.

Spl thanks to @pavithra narayanan. indha story 5th epi varum boedhae i wasnt sure abt the story and the way i was writting.
apovae idha continue pananuma vendamnu orae doubt.
It was pavi, who used to write to me and encourage me a lot... just like that. :)
'ezhudhunga akka... romba azhaga ezhudareenga...'-nu solli solli encourage panina arumaiyana sweet heart!
Thank you Pavi.. for the encouraging words. If not for ur words, nan ivalavu dhooram travel pani irupaenanu theriyala!
thanks, darling :love::love::love::love:

pavi mattum illa.... innum niraiya ber enakku supporta irundeenga. thani thaniya thanks solla romba aasai.
but i dont want to miss any names... so solalai.
en inbox nirapina en anbu nenjagalluku manmarndha nanrigal.

Thanks to @mallika malli dear, for the support. epo doc anupinallum mugam sulikama link tharuveenga. en happiness sorrow ellamae share pani irukaen. u were so kind to me. love u Malli :love::love:

Here is the last update

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_2

Thanks everyone :love::love::love::love::love::love: love u all
Have a good night
Shoba Kumaran
Lovely n nice.happy ending. Waiting for the next story of you. Take a little nap. We are always waiting for the next one

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back