E79 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே (இறுதி)

Advertisement

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hiiiiii everyone,

It's been a pleasure to spend so much time alongside you all, through the pain and happiness I gave you through my story.
I hope neega ellarum enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you everyone, for the wonderful support that you gave me all thr this journey.

Spl thanks to @pavithra narayanan. indha story 5th epi varum boedhae i wasnt sure abt the story and the way i was writting.
apovae idha continue pananuma vendamnu orae doubt.
It was pavi, who used to write to me and encourage me a lot... just like that. :)
'ezhudhunga akka... romba azhaga ezhudareenga...'-nu solli solli encourage panina arumaiyana sweet heart!
Thank you Pavi.. for the encouraging words. If not for ur words, nan ivalavu dhooram travel pani irupaenanu theriyala!
thanks, darling :love::love::love::love:

pavi mattum illa.... innum niraiya ber enakku supporta irundeenga. thani thaniya thanks solla romba aasai.
but i dont want to miss any names... so solalai.
en inbox nirapina en anbu nenjagalluku manmarndha nanrigal.

Thanks to @mallika malli dear, for the support. epo doc anupinallum mugam sulikama link tharuveenga. en happiness sorrow ellamae share pani irukaen. u were so kind to me. love u Malli :love::love:

Here is the last update

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 79_2

Thanks everyone :love::love::love::love::love::love: love u all
Have a good night
Shoba Kumaran

mila

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
சிதறிய நினைவுகளையெல்லாம் ஒன்றாக சேர்த்து அழகான குடும்பமாக கொடுத்துட்டீங்க ஷோபா டியர். :love::love:ஒவ்வொரு அத்தியாயத்திலும் எங்களை டென்ஷனான படுத்தவென்றே இவ்வளவு அத்தியாயங்களையும் அழகாக, ரசனையாக, உணர்வுபூர்வமாக எழுதியதற்கு நன்றி.:cool:(y)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back