Summer skin care routines....

Advertisement

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
hi hi hi frnds..

back to beauty zone.....

வெயில் காலம் ஆரம்பிச்சாச்சு... இப்போவே இப்படி.. இனி அடுத்த மாசமெல்லாம் சொல்லவே வேண்டியதில்லை..

நம்ம ஒவ்வொருத்தர் ஸ்கின் ஒவ்வொரு விதம்.. என்னோடது mixed type.. எப்போ oily a இருக்கு எப்போ dry a இருக்குனு எனக்கு இப்போ வரைக்கும் தெரியலை..

பட் சம்மர்ல இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் கேர் எடுத்துப்பேன் ஸ்கின்க்கு... நீங்களும் ஒவ்வொருத்தரும் ஒவ்வொரு விதமான ஸ்கின் கேர் ரோடீன்ஸ் எடுப்பீங்க.. அதெல்லாம் ஷேர் செஞ்சா எல்லாருக்கும் உபயோகமா இருக்கும்..

so here is mine..

* Drink plenty of water.... நீர் போல அருமருந்து வேறெதுவும் இல்லை... டின் ஜூஸ் தவிர்த்து இளநீர்... பதநீர்... சர்பத்... அப்படியே இல்லையா.. வெறும் தண்ணீர் நிறைய நிறைய எடுத்துப்பேன்.. ஸ்கின் ட்ரை ஆகாம இருக்கும்..

* weekly once time iruntha twice oil bath... ( castor oil... vit e oil... coconut oil...) for hair.. if u r oil skin means.. mix tea tree oil few drops with these mixture and use it for ur face also..

* tea tree oil is the best one to control your oilyness in the skin.. it is very much used to reduce the pimple n acnes

* while taking oil baths.. dont use soaps.. use payatha maavu or nalangu maavu...

* dont rub your face with kerchiefs often.. skin may turn very tight n rough... whenever u have time.. wash ur face n neck with cold water..

* early morning first wash with warm water gives u a fresh look after some time..

* allow ur skin to breath freely..

* sweat aguthunnu talcum powders neraya use pannakoodaathu.. better powders use pannaama irunthaale skin pbms varaathu..

* one day vitu one day night apply fresh aleovera jell with a mix of few drops of vit e oil.. this makes ur skin very soft n act a as a good moist....

* then one important thing.. our food habits.... eat lite n fresh foods...

* keep ur mind calm n relax..

Krishnanthamira

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
I do soak them in water in night and I mix it with honey ...And that tastes wonderful...Saru.
Have to try them out with curd. How do you do that? Post that too.
ya krishna..

sabja seeds soaked in curd gives such a coolness to our body.. me to use that.. nyt soak pani vachitu early mrg empty stomach la sapitaa its very good to health..

Krishnanthamira

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
I do soak them in water in night and I mix it with honey ...And that tastes wonderful...Saru.
Have to try them out with curd. How do you do that? Post that too.
ya krishna..

sabja seeds soaked in curd gives such a coolness to our body.. me to use that.. nyt soak pani vachitu early mrg empty stomach la sapitaa its very good to health..

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back