E100 Sageetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

ThangaMalar

Hello mam,
Thank you for such a novel. To be Frank I read at twice in a single go . still feeling to read more times . the characterisation was super . am in love with vishwa now and admiring varsh baby . sometimes I could relate to most of my life in this story . family set up awesome . you really deserve a standing ovation . now words really . வாழ்க பல்லாண்டு. dono how other readers felt i steel am not out of their characterisation. Thank u mam . love u . nothing can replace Sangeetha jathi mullai and of course and am sure no one can replace u
Yes.. Same feelings.. All of us...
விஸ்வா வர்ஷி கற்பனை பாத்திரங்களே இல்லை...

Rekha Udaiyar

This is one of the best novel I have ever read. I have read this novel more than 10 times in the past two months. I admire the way Murali and Vishwa's friendship, Ashwin and Varsh's friendship, the relationship between Varsh and Vishwa, Vishwa and Ranji are depicted in this book. Each and every character in this book is simply superb. You have a new slave to your writing.

ThangaMalar

This is one of the best novel I have ever read. I have read this novel more than 10 times in the past two months. I admire the way Murali and Vishwa's friendship, Ashwin and Varsh's friendship, the relationship between Varsh and Vishwa, Vishwa and Ranji are depicted in this book. Each and every character in this book is simply superb. You have a new slave to your writing.
Welcome to our slave group, Rekha:D:p:cool:

Joher

Oru Vishwa pothum..
Sarva appa Maari gethu kaattala ;)

கெத்து காமிச்சாலும் டாப்பாக்கும்........

இன்னும் எல்லோரும் அவனை சுத்துறாங்க.....

கனவு கண்ணன் விஸ்வேஷ்வரன்.........:p:p:p

Replacement???????

fathima.ar

கெத்து காமிச்சாலும் டாப்பாக்கும்........

இன்னும் எல்லோரும் அவனை சுத்துறாங்க.....

கனவு கண்ணன் விஸ்வேஷ்வரன்.........:p:p:p

Replacement???????

மந்திரன் வருவாக...

டாக்டர் ஆனந்த் வருவாக..

அப்புறம் நந்துவும் வருவாககககக;)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back