E03 - யாகாவார் ஆயினும் நா காக்க

Advertisement

Joher

பையன் அர்ஜுன் பையன் தானா??? -- illa.. pona epila solli irukaen pa..
கல்யாணம் பண்ணியும் இப்படியா விடுவான் இந்த அர்ஜுன்...... indha maadhri aalunga edhukku malyaanam pananum? idhu ennodaiya badhil kidaikkaadha kaelvi :(
ஓடிப்போன பொண்டாட்டி அம்மு......

குழந்தை வைஷ்ணவியோடது....... அவ போய் சேர்ந்துட்டா.....

1st பொண்டாட்டி அம்மு......

Last edited:

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi Shobha,

Interesting. Slowly you are revealing the flash back behind them. As you said already the flash back is moving along with the present incidents. So it is interesting (kossuvathi suthala). Some things are not clear in this epi for me. Mathini (whose mathini Arujun s r else Ammu s) .Even though we can understand that as she is in Arjun s house that may be Arjun s mathini a little clarification is needed from you.

Ammu as of Arjun she attracts us too. Waiting eagerly to see, how she has come to this position after such happenings without any one in the family.
I was waiting to hear from u :)
As u know.. I cant reveal anything (yet)..

Arjun father of Pranav - epi 1
Arjun and Ammu they seem to know another. - epi 1
Arjun is Pranva's dad but not by blood... epi 2
Ammu comes back to take care of Pranav.. since his mom is dead... epi 2
so this much is clear right..?
Arjun's family details are given in epi 2... main characters are his mom, his anni (madhani) and paati... they seem to hate his wife... you can sense that thr' their dialogues.

In this epi its only Arjun's thoughts about his Wife and fmly's opinion abt her... (ammu has only present role.. her past not yet revealed)
Arjun seems have a flash back.. that does seems to be fascinating.
All the whereabouts about his past is from his own understanding... (not the writer's opinion)

Hope this helps :)
I just want my writing to give a clear flow of the present and a unclear picture of Arujn and Ammu.. i will not relate these two anywhere till the end.
Romba kuzhappaliyae ...
Just let me know if iam missing out anything.
konjam Puzzle type of story is all I am looking for :) Did I achieve that?

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer

aana Arjun-ku rendu pondati illiyae....(atleast not told till now.. may be in later epi.. theriyala)
i am curious.. y does everyone think Ammu was his wife?
engaiyumae apadi varaliyae.... just curious... edhunaala ellaralaiyum orae maadhari yoesikka mudiyudhu? theriyla.. aedhavadhu incident apadi oru thoughta trigger panudhaa?

may be she was his girl friend... irukkalam illiya?

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer

வைஷ்னவி ஓடி போய்ட்டு திரும்பி வந்திருக்கலாமே ?:unsure::unsure:
அம்மா சொன்ன ஒரு dialogue.. ava thirumba vandhaa veetula saekka mataen..??? so he went to live in chennai?? ring any bell??:unsure::unsure:

Joher

aana Arjun-ku rendu pondati illiyae....(atleast not told till now.. may be in later epi.. theriyala)
i am curious.. y does everyone think Ammu was his wife?
engaiyumae apadi varaliyae.... just curious... edhunaala ellaralaiyum orae maadhari yoesikka mudiyudhu? theriyla.. aedhavadhu incident apadi oru thoughta trigger panudhaa?

may be she was his girl friend... irukkalam illiya?
வைஷ்னவி ஓடி போய்ட்டு திரும்பி வந்திருக்கலாமே ?:unsure::unsure:
அம்மா சொன்ன ஒரு dialogue.. ava thirumba vandhaa veetula saekka mataen..??? so he went to live in chennai?? ring any bell??:unsure::unsure:

வைஷ்ணவி குழந்தை 3 மாசம் ஆனப்போ போய் சேர்ந்துட்டா.......

அர்ஜுன் அம்மா அண்ணி பொண்டாட்டி பற்றி சொல்றாங்க.......
Now he recalls that and comparing with Ammu.......
இது தான் காரணம் என்னோட guessing க்கு........

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
வைஷ்ணவி குழந்தை 3 மாசம் ஆனப்போ போய் சேர்ந்துட்டா.......

அர்ஜுன் அம்மா அண்ணி பொண்டாட்டி பற்றி சொல்றாங்க.......
Now he recalls that and comparing with Ammu.......
இது தான் காரணம் என்னோட guessing க்கு........
ohh... ok thx dear...
just wanted to know thats all :)
My intention was to make the readers relate his (past) wife's behaviour with (present)Ammu
and not think ammu was his wife...
anyhow thx pa :)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back