முள்வேலியா முல்லைப்பூவா? - 19

Advertisement

Jilluu

100% agree that talent shoul be the criteria for success in any field.....

Who is society?? It is we rite....change should come within.....
If they really have a passion ( not for money or fame.... ) they should fight against and succeed on all odds.... Even if they don't go highs as expected ,They should not give up and go along with others ...mainly they should not envy/compare with other's success who don't follow moral values
I second this. Very true. Comparison any day leads to damages if not healthy.

roja sankar

I think we should teach our children to treat success and failure as equal.It is the path towards that success or failure that really matters.There should be dignity, integrity,hard work and passion.it the experience we should value.when we deviate from this path to achieve our end,we could not expect honesty from dishonest and dishonourable people,when you are one yourself.Who is Sahana to punish Gourav and Praveen?

rakavi

I think we should teach our children to treat success and failure as equal.It is the path towards that success or failure that really matters.There should be dignity, integrity,hard work and passion.it the experience we should value.when we deviate from this path to achieve our end,we could not expect honesty from dishonest and dishonourable people,when you are one yourself.Who is Sahana to punish Gourav and Praveen?
Very true... Sahana replies to this in the next epi.

Mahilrajini

Pardon my ignorance.....if people know the dark side of modeling/cine industry, why do they want to go there and prove their talents as though no other option is there for them to live a life.....
I agree with you Sathya ma, why people go there knowing it’s a dark place and you can’t come out with your self respect and modesty in tact, :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mahilrajini

ஏன் மும்பைக்கு போனான்றது வருணோட பேசும் போது வருமே.
குரு wife பண்ணது இல்லை... அவளோட எதிர்வினை... People she expected to support her ( bro and dad) sided with the new comer. அந்த கோவம் வெடிக்குது. She did not want to hurt Varun and others around her. She is still a teen facing an emotionally unsteady situation.

குரு wife did not physically torture or abuse her. She wanted to take control of the house and boss over her younger நாத்தனார். Ego clash.

அண்ணிக்கு அடங்கிப் போயிருந்தா இது எதுவுமே நடந்திருக்காது. நேரம் வரும்போது வருணை கல்யாணம் பண்ணிட்டு வாழ்க்கை சாதாரணமா போயிருக்கும்.

சீதா ராமன் தடுத்தும் மானை துரத்த அனுப்பி, லட்சுமணன் பேச்சை கேட்காம அவனையும் அனுப்பி, அவன் கிழித்த கோட்டையும் தாண்டியதில் அவளுக்கு பிரச்சனை வந்தது. இல்லைன்னா அவ பாட்டு அமைதியா புருஷனோட கழித்திருக்கலாம்.:D
Agree that Sahana may have gone to Mumbai just to spite her brother, father and sis in law in her rebellious nature, :cool: :cool::cool:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back