நீ என் காதல் புன்னகை -19(pre final)

Advertisement

Nithi_lovesReading

ஒருபடியா போட்டு உடைச்சுட்டாங்க பா...
உதய் நல்லவன் தான்னு guess பண்ண முடிந்தது. ஆனால் அவன் ego கொஞ்சமில்ல ரொம்ப அதிகமா இருந்தது...பூவைக்காக குறைச்சுகிட்டான். That's true love! :love:பூவைய ஒரு strong, independent, bold, reasonably thinking, matured woman ஆ கொண்டு போனதும் அருமை(y)..என்ன இவ்ளோ straight forward familyக்கு set ஆகாது செல்லம்.
What I missed in your story greatly is...fun part..அவங்களாவது 2 weeks happy ஆ இருந்தாங்க:love:... எங்கள தொங்கல்ல விட்டு..வச்சு செஞ்ட்டீங்க ji..:cry:so as a punishment நல்லா ஒரு happy, fun filled final + epilogue கொடுங்க ji:p

Saroja

ரொம்ப அருமையான பதிவு
ஆக மொத்தம் உதய்
நல்லவன் தான்
ஒத்துக்கலாம்
இதுல பாவப்பட்ட மனுசன்
சிவா :love::LOL:

Karthika_Kausik

Hi Renu sis,

I read all your novels. Each one is very enjoyable and interesting with real time situations. This is my first comment. All these days I remain silent as I'm an Introvert by nature. Sorry, I couldn't able to comment for all those novels. I'm not sure whether I can able to do in future as well. I'll try my best. But, please keep in mind that you are definitely helping many like me to get out of stress in a way. I must admit that more than your novels, I really like your thought process which I can feel through your stories, replies for comments in fb, and your explanations. I'm IMPRESSED!!

For this story, what you said about Jayanthan is very true. The one who is not ready to take any responsibility for his family and giving lame reasons for it, is definitely cannot be a good one.

You are giving wonderful messages for life to many girls like me..I believe, we all need positive novels with real life struggles. YOU are one among my favourites. Keep up the good work...You deserve all the appreciation and much more!! Long way to go!!! Stay happy and blessed forever.

With Loads of Love,
Your Reader
Yes. Her heroines are wonderful. Yamuna, mullai, geetha, vani are all wonderful and bold women who face adversities and came up. .

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back