ஜீவ தீபங்கள் -18

Advertisement

Rianya

Nice update. Its so satisfying to read how much Balan values education. Very happy that priya was forthcoming with balan about gowtham. Aadhavan is a difficult person to handle. He needs a little handholding. From the beginning he has been distant with his cousins or even his own sister. Add to the mix his disinterest in the wedding. It will take some time to gel with all of them. Uthra though right in her disposition, has to remember that she chose this life. Now that she knows, her husband is not renewing his old flame, she has to find ways to win his heart. Their relstionship seems like two steps forward and ten steps backward. I dont know what to tell about Varun, I guess he started a relationship with a different intention but fell for sowmya really and doesn't know what to do about it now. Aadhavan and Varun are cut from the same cloth. They can be best described as immature but they aren't bad. Need a lot of fine tuning. People around should have patience to deal with them.

I am not a person who supports revenge. I always believe an eye for an eye, the whole world goes blind. Letting things go and moving on is the way to go in life is what I believe. Of course we don't have to be lovey dovey to the ones who harmed us or show the other cheek for slap but constantly thinking of ways to give back is also a mental illness IMHO and it causes us more harm than good.

Shaloo Stephen

Nice epi dear.
Yedo Bala, unnakku ellam seductive kg,kg ah venum athellam aavurathilla.
Varuna,avaru maathram alla neeyum un brother ku kuzhi thondittu than irruku.
Yedi Priya, avanu brother, sister problem ellam mudichu varum pol, nee PG ye complete seyum.
Aathva nee kann ethir irrukum wife first nokkado,athu pinnae, X,guilt ellam nokkaam.
Bala nee hero na???villan pola pazhi vangurathu ellam accept pannu thaa??? Ithukku Varun um kootu???

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back