ஜீவ தீபங்கள் -11

Advertisement

Novel-reader

அறிவுகெட்ட ஆதவன் ஆனாலும் அதிர்ஷ்டகாரன். இவனுக்கெல்லாம் இப்படி ஒரு அருமையான வாழ்க்கைத்துணை.

உத்ரா, ஒருவழியா betromax
light - ஐ கையில எடுத்திட்ட. இனிமேல் சுவிட்ச் உன்
control - ல இருக்குற மாதிரி பார்த்துக்கோ. அதுக்கு முன்னாடி உன் மாமியாரை ஒரு வழி பண்ணு. ரொம்ப தான் துள்ளிகிட்டு திரியுறாங்க. ஆதவனுக்கும் கொஞ்சம் trailer பார்த்த feel வரணும்.

டேய் வருண், கொஞ்சம் அடக்கி வாசி டா ஆதவன்கிட்ட. உன் தங்கச்சி எப்ப வேணாலும் அவன் பக்கம் சரிஞ்சு உனக்கு Bulb குடுத்துடுவா - ஜாக்கிரதை!

வைத்தியநாதன் இப்ப வயசானதுனால திருந்தி வருந்தும் mode - ல இருக்காறோ? இருக்கட்டும்.

பிரியா character அவ்வளவு அழகு. பாலா sir எப்ப தான் love mood உங்களுக்கு வருமோ தெரியலை.

Geetha sen

Surprise and super
உத்ரா ஆதவனுக்கு தனிந்து போகாதே நீ செய்வது சரியே.
இவன் மேல் எல்லா தப்பும் வச்சுக்கிட்டு உத்ராவை ராட்சசின்பானா.
பாலன் பிரியா அருமையான ஜோடி.
வைத்தி அப்பா நீ பண்ண தப்பு உன்னை எங்க நிறுத்தியிருக்கு.

Rianya

Finally marriage happened. Aadhavan should address his guilt in a proper manner. His anger is misplaced. He simply can't pass the buck. Varun also isn't thinking properly. He should let Uthra handle aadhavan. Poor Uthra. She thinks her husband whom she loved is having feelings for another girl which is painful enough as it is, now that she has to handle his tantrums is another torture. Aadhavan should come to his senses. He doesn't love Sudha. If he had it wouldn't have been so easy for him to leave her. Whatever feelings of attraction or guilt he has towards her will fade with time or fade when she moves on. Sudha va pidikkalenalum avalum paavam dhan. Looks like unlike him she loved him. Both sudha and uthra deserve better. I am always amused by people who dont handle guilt in a straight forward manner. Some wallow in that and some try to pin the blame on others to feel better, but doesn't it cause guilt again? How balan treats priya should also cause guilt in him.. aana illai. Guilt kooda selective dhan pola. Taking ownership of one's mistake is a good trait which not many people have. Uthra is going to have a tough time. Balan wow what a fantastic character. Romba chamathu and responsible. I wish I had a elder bro. Priya is so cute and lucky. Vaithi I half expected him to be the father. So going by varuns character and vaithis entry, my guess about sowmya related to iniya is gaining strength. Let's see how the story is going to unfold in your hands. Romba viruviruppa kondu poringa. Balan, Uthra and Varun bonding romba romba pidichurukku.

amuthasakthi

கல்யாணம் எப்படியாது நின்றும்னு பார்த்தேன்...ம்ஹும்

வைத்தியநாதன் யாரு...இவங்க அப்பாவா இருக்குமோ

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back