ஆள வந்தாள் -22

Advertisement

Rianya

Kanagam is the worst. Though Cheran is very loving towards madhura, one thing I don't like in him is he doesn't want to forgive her side of the family but expects her to be generous towards his mom despite all the mental torture she is subjecting his wife to. I guess this hypocrisy is ingrained in the male species. Except this he is a wonderul husband who has stood for his wife everytime.
Even after hearing an earful why should poongodi inform her mom? Both kanagam and poongodi have Invited trouble for themselves.
This time Cheran shouldn't forgive his mom and be true to his words and give her the silent treatment because keeping his wife out is a disrespect in front of outsiders. Actually he should have gone for a nuclear set up immediately after the wheat flour episode. The long rope he extended towards his mother so far is going to be tethered to pieces and he or his allavandhal are not going to be the losers.

Novel-reader

Kanagam is the worst. Though Cheran is very loving towards madhura, one thing I don't like in him is he doesn't want to forgive her side of the family but expects her to be generous towards his mom despite all the mental torture she is subjecting his wife to. I guess this hypocrisy is ingrained in the male species. Except this he is a wonderul husband who has stood for his wife everytime.
Even after hearing an earful why should poongodi inform her mom? Both kanagam and poongodi have Invited trouble for themselves.
This time Cheran shouldn't forgive his mom and be true to his words and give her the silent treatment because keeping his wife out is a disrespect in front of outsiders. Actually he should have gone for a nuclear set up immediately after the wheat flour episode. The long rope he extended towards his mother so far is going to be tethered to pieces and he or his allavandhal are not going to be the losers.
Perfect and justful. I too feel the same.

Last edited:

Sai deepalakshmi

எப்படிதான் கந்தசாமி அந்தம்மா கூட இத்தனை வருடம் குப்பை கொட்டுராரோ?
அவருக்கு கொடுங்கள் பொறுமையின் சிகரத்திற்கான பாரத ரத்னா விருது.
அடுத்து என்னவோ?
நல்ல பதிவு.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back