You are a director

Advertisement

Kokila Amma

Imagine yourself as a famous Tamil movie director. Now you want to direct a movie and searching for story from different journal.

By chance you get to ready all ongoing and completed stories from this blog.

Which story you will want to direct?

Now the task

1) Choose a completed or ongoing story which will be super hit if made a movie( Be careful while choosing a story not all novels be made a movie,use a Tamil title the movie)

2) choose a title for the movie( The novel names are copyright of authors so choose a name for the movie that is appealing to the movie audience)

3) choose the Hero and Heroine for the movie whom you want to act in the movie( read the story once or twice to understand the physical and the behaviour characters of the hero's and choose them wisely)

4) choose the supporting role actors(hero's father mother etc choose actors for all important roles only)

RULES

1) one person can direct only one movie. So be careful before posting it. You can't make changes to your hero's or title after posting reply.

2) many person can choose a same stroy but be carful abt your hero's and Heroine.

3) the movie can be of any journal romantic comedy sentiment or family. We are not gonna make any changes to the story n all. These are gonna be just imagination.

4) If you chose a mass hero and heroine your movie may be a bit

5) This thread is to post just the movie name and hero heroine actors photos. Please don't give comments to other directors movie.

6) Give LIKES only if you feel the really think the person has given 100 percentage effort and really matches the author novel. we will see who gets more Likes.

7) We will have a seperate thread to discuss abt the idea feedback and comments.

8)Post your entries before 8th July

9) Even though this is a fun game everyone from our childhood would have a eagerness to direct a movie rt?

10) More the participants more will be the fun. So ask your friends to participate.

11) Give me all your suggestions I have new thread for suggestions and feedback.

mila

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
I would like to make Malli mam சத்தமின்றி முத்தமிடு cast யோசிச்சு சொல்லுறேன்:unsure:
this is the 1st story I read on this site:love:

D

[Deleted] admin 4

Veezhvenendru ninaithaayo than....
leads; Vishal, Tamannah

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back