E70 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

Sharmila Natarajan

Hi Malli,

This is the third time I am writing in your forum; the other two times were short comments on stories. I have always got in touch with you personally!

You are a good story teller! You are a wondeful person too! You have formed a platform here for all different writers to come and exhibit their work! That is a wonderful feat of kindness and goodwill! Thanks a lot for bringing so many writers into this place. Not everyone can do this. Only people who have the principle of "Live and let live" can do that! Congratulations my friend! I have been reading your stories and sending my views to you for a long time now. I have never come across you as a person who get into the unpleasant conversations or situations. You are doing good!

Coming to the story, yes, it is just a story! But, I am not sure why many are taking it too personal. On Malli's behalf, I would like to tell everyone to restarin yourself from expressing unpleasant feelings that would hurt yourself and others. Stories were written by the writers on their own disposition, take and idea. Websites like these provide opportunity for all of us to come here and read stories as we wish. Also, for people living away from India, this is an awesome platform. Please respect and let this place a good entertainment spot!

Malli, personally, no negative feelings for me while reading this story. In fact, I have skipped a few episodes because I just couldn't read them because of lack of time or I felt little dragging. When you write such long stories, it happens! That is part of the package. But overall, I LOVE your writing pa. The characters, plot, details and the casualness in your stories are a major plus. Please continue writing!

One IMPORTANT thing! The grammar, spellings and sentence formation are as important as story plot and characters. Malli's earlier works have been very good with respect to spelling, grammar and sentence formation. I think, and this is only my opinion, that the grammar, spellings and sentence formation have taken a toll in Malli's writings. Again, Malli is not totally responsible for it! Not at all! We, as readers, urge the writers to provide precap and updates as soon as we want. Please remember, it's hard to type in tamil and provide updates everyday. That too with little kids and a demanding family, it becomes even harder. My humble request to all novel patrons here: PLEASE DO NOT URGE THE WRITERS TO PROVIDE UPDATES INSTANTLY! Writing is an art, imagination and it takes time! Please have patience before the writer is ready! Please!

What I wrote above is what I think! I have been a mere visitor here, but just wanted to share my views here!

Keep doing the good work, Malli!

Best wishes,
Sharmila Natarajan.

AnuBala

What happen ya? I definitely missed something here I have not read the epi yet so I am going to read now but hats off to your writing and continue with your imagination..
For my other fellow readers, it is an amazing story just enjoy ourMalli babes writing and narration, don't judge anyone here, kind request

sameera.alima

Wt happened Malli mam... Nalla thane poitu iruku.....
Yen ippadi oru comment pottu irukeenga...
Oru story la yellamum yellarukum pidikara mathiri than yezhuthanum yethum kattayam ilaye.. So don't worry.... Keep posting mam...

Im very much impressed on ur writing mam... Even i dont get this much satisfaction from other writers.... Im Not saying this Jst for name sake....keep rocking!!!!

mathibala

Hi mallika mam...

Enaku enna problem nadanthathu nu teriyala ungaloda msg pathu manasukku kastam ayiduchu.....
enaku manasuku piditha kathai aasiriyar neenga ...nijamave unga stories nan ethuna thadava padichu iruken nu teriyala enaku epo ellam 5 min gap kidaicha kooda story thaan padika utkaruven ...ipo kooda payana school kelapama inga utkandhu comment pottu kitu iruken antha alavuku i love your novel.....
Please ungaluku positive energy kudukura maathiri ulla comments mattum eduthukonga.. neengale pathu irupeenga ungaluku entha alavuku fans irukanga neenga post potta adutha second minimum 20 comments varuthu ungalukku ..antha alavukku neenga unga kathailyala unga fans ah unga pakkam vatchi irukeenga...
Ungaloda karpanai kathaiyin pokku athu pola story ya kongu pona thaan story nalla varum each and every person kaga neenga story path maathina athu ungaloda story ya irukathu so plzzzzzzzzzzz neenga enna ninaikureengalo ungala epdi kathai kondu pogutho athu pola ponal thaan nalla irukum ...
Neerveezhchiyil irundhu varum thanni athu pokula ponal thaan athu odai ,,aaru,,vazhi ellam sendru kadalil kaakkum athan paathaiyai maatrinal sera vendiya idathirku sellathu ..so plzzzzzzzzzzz don't change the path

Athan vazhiyil vidungal.. intha kathai oru azhuthamana kathai thaan kandipa full success aagum we like eashwar ,,we like varshu ,,we love malli mam ...
We are waiting for yourrrrrrr karpanai and your ezhuthu nadai ...
Don't change anything

Last edited:

AnuBala

Dear Malli, did I miss an epi? your comment said that you removed an epi???really.... I am very sad now, i would like to read 'your' story Malli babe only yours- ie your way of thinking, your narration, this is your baby. Own it and give us your story, I don't want to see a convinced storyline . Please. Not a pressure just consider this.

bhu

Dear friends,

I am really shocked and disturbed.. I have not read all the comments.. and I am not going to also.. one or two itself not letting me to go further in to the story..

I am writing this story for more than a year. And struggling a lot in a way to complete it. Because everybody’s expectation is more about the story. And I have now committed my self on any accord I am not going for any other story before completing this.

This is just a story and every person have their own face in the story.

இவ்வளவு கனமான வார்த்தைகள் வேண்டாம்.. நாம கதை படிக்கறதே நம்முடைய தினப் படி வாழ்க்கையில் இருக்கும் டென்ஷன் குறைய.. அதன் பொருட்டு நாம டென்ஷன் ஏற்றிக் கொள்ள வேண்டாம்..

நீங்களும் நல்லவராக இருக்கலாம் நாங்களும் நல்லவராக இருக்கலாம் ஆனாலும் உங்களுக்கு எங்களை பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்றோ எங்களுக்கு உங்களை பிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்றோ எந்த அவசியமும் இல்லை.. இந்தக் கருத்து என்னுடைய பெரும் பாலான கதைகளில் வரும்..

அது போல தான் நிஜ வாழ்க்கையும்.. நாம் எல்லோருமே பிடிவாதக் குழந்தைகள் ஒரு வகையில்..

யார் யார் என்றே நமக்கு தெரியாது ஆனாலும் நாம் இங்கே ஒன்றாய் தான் இருக்கிறோம்.. நிச்சயம் ஒன்றாய் இருப்போம்... யார் மனதையும் யாரும் புண் படுத்திக் கொள்ள வேண்டாம்

கதையை பற்றி என்ன சொல்ல.. எனக்கு தோன்றியதை எழுதிக் கொண்டு போகிறேன் அவ்வளவே.. வாழ்க்கையில் பெரும்பாலானோர் நிறையும் குறையும் உள்ள மனிதர்கள்.. இங்கே இந்த பாத்திரப் படைப்புகளும் அப்படியே..

யாரையும் சரியாவனர்கள் என்று இங்கே கொண்டு வரப் போவதில்லை.. அவரவர்க்கு உண்டான நிறை குறைகளோடு தான் இருப்பார்கள்..

படியுங்கள்! பிடித்தால் ரசியுங்கள்... பிடிக்காவிட்டால் திட்டுங்கள்... பாத்திரங்களை... பாத்திரப் படைப்புகளை.. ஏன் என்னையும் கூட.. நான் வருந்திக் கொள்ள மாட்டேன்.. அது என்ன என்று ஆராய முற்படுவேன்.

ஆனால் நீங்கள் இங்கே யாரையும் யாரும் வருத்திக் கொள்ளாதீர்கள்.. பிறகு வரப் பிடிக்காமல் போகிறேன் என்றும் சொல்லிக் கொள்ளாதீர்கள்... மனதிற்கு வருத்தமாக இருக்கிறது..

இதற்கு பதில் கூட வேண்டாம்!

இது உங்கள் எல்லோருக்குமான தளம்...

நம்மளை நாமே திருஷ்டி சுத்தி போட்டுக்கொள்ளலாம்.. இது ஏதோ ஒரு இடர் என நினைத்து..

Please friends be here.. This is my humble request..

Hello malli madam,
I read the episode before itself and found everything as usual perfect combination. Not sure what happened, when I saw that you have again uploaded the epi I got confused, But your comment says it all. My question to you is, why did you react to it all? We cannot satisfy everyone in our life, this is what your characters portray and now why have you forgot that? This is the third Time I'm writing the same lines, pardon with me but I'm unable to control, please go as per your flow, don't alter anything. As someone said we should not try to alter the natural flow of water, doing so only will cause disaster. So my humble request is please dont do anything that will cause a disaster to this story.
I read this epi again, I don't find any difference, so I am assuming that you have done this just to remove the unwanted comments. All these show that the story is a super duper hit. Thriller movie effect, I just love it. Both hero and heroine rock. And this episode was so cute. I am half eshwar and half varhsini character so loving each and every line ;)

Last edited:

Adhirith

Dear friends, let us put an end to our heated arguements.. i am removing that episode itself and making new so that nobody gets hurt when you read it again.. my sincere apology for that..

EPISODE 70 Part ONE

EPISODE 70 PART TWO

EPISODE 70 PART THREE

மறக்க முடியாத, நினைவிலிருந்து மறையாத பதிவு 70
நீக்கப்பட்ட கமெண்ட்டுக்குப் பதிலாக,
எனது புதிய கமெண்ட்.....E70 க்கு உரியது.....

Waterbed க்காக,ஏங்குபவன்,குண்டாயிட்டாள்
என்ற கவலை....
Slim fit ஆ வந்தவளைப் பார்த்து அதுக்கும் கவலை....

சின்ன,சின்ன ஞாபகங்களும் வேணும்...
ஆனால் இருவருக்குமிடையே எதுவும் இல்லை என்று
இருக்கவும் முடியாது...
நீலக்கண்களை மறைத்ததால் உனக்கு மனக்காயம்...
அதை உன் கையை தட்டிக் கொடுத்து சரி செய்கிறாள்...
அவள் மனக் காயம் ஆற நீ என்ன செய்தாய்?????

அஷ்வினை அவளுக்காக சேர்த்துக் கொண்டதற்கு
காரணம் அவள் மேல் உள்ள தீரா காதலா????

உன் காதலை நிருபிக்க உனக்கு வேற வழிகள் தோணலையா????
உன், திறமை அவ்வளவு தானா?????

Last edited:

Adhirith

நான் புக் வாங்கிய உடன் தான்....
நல்ல வேளை,
மல்லி இன்னும் கதை முடிக்க வில்லை....
எழதியது,எழுதுவது மற்றும் எழுதப்போவது
பற்றி,அவர்களுடன் discuss பண்ணலாம்.....

மல்லி,நல்ல வசமா மாட்டிக்கிட்டாங்க.....
:D

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back