P9 Sarvam Sakthi Mayam

Advertisement

Joher

Lets hope no suside attempt....
Yes.......
Varsh மட்டும் drugs எடுத்துக்கு சொல்வாள்.....
வேறு யாரும் இல்லைனு நினைக்கிறேன்.......
உடைஞ்சி போனாலும் தன்னம்பிக்கையோடு இருப்பாங்க.......

pavithra narayanan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Yes.......
Varsh மட்டும் drugs எடுத்துக்கு சொல்வாள்.....
வேறு யாரும் இல்லைனு நினைக்கிறேன்.......
உடைஞ்சி போனாலும் தன்னம்பிக்கையோடு இருப்பாங்க.......
அவஙக கிட்ட அடிப்படை யா கொஞ்சம் நியாயம் தர்மம் இருக்குமே...எனக்கு வர்ஷ ட்ரக்‌ எடுத்தப் ப கூட கோபம்‌இல்ல....ஆனால் இவள்..???
அக்சுவலி நீங்க பானுமா சொன்ன மாதிரி
If that rishab was intended to marry her he should have spoke to archana amma or avaluku marriage apo poirukanum....now too he s not ready to let her meet her mom.... He has some mistake..... He hasn't taken any step from his side ....making herself thing low .....and he didn't allow her to speak to Sakthi alone.....avan identity en maraikran.....Periya lord na poi ponnu kekanim thaneee:devilish:
I think he has an eye on archana s wealth.... A girl who miss her dad.....came alone to Mumbai..... He too speak Tamil.
I suppose the true face of rishab reveals tdy....apothan s and a could get time and love pani settle agalam....she might atmpt suicide kuda....bcz Sakthi night eh sami ta povan nu pona epila undu LA....

ThangaMalar

செம மலர்..
இரவுதான் மல்லி சிஸ்கு
பிடிச்சிருக்கு போல..
இரவின் நீளம்
இரவின் அமைதி
இரவில் கதை படிக்கிறது கூட சூப்பர் .
நீ சொல்றது ரொம்ப சரி..

ஆனா நான் குறிப்பிட்டு சொல்றது ஒரு நாள் நிகழ்வுகள்..
Not night alone..

Kanidinesh

Vallapan is in confused state.. he would have asked archana about her consent towards the wedding and he didn't.. now he is facing the consequences.. blaming Archana is another side there are mistakes with Vallapan part also..

And Archana you have to face these embarassments since you only sowed everything:(:( on the whole very eagerly waiting for the next update.(y)(y)

fathima.ar

அவஙக கிட்ட அடிப்படை யா கொஞ்சம் நியாயம் தர்மம் இருக்குமே...எனக்கு வர்ஷ ட்ரக்‌ எடுத்தப் ப கூட கோபம்‌இல்ல....ஆனால் இவள்..???
அக்சுவலி நீங்க பானுமா சொன்ன மாதிரி
If that rishab was intended to marry her he should have spoke to archana amma or avaluku marriage apo poirukanum....now too he s not ready to let her meet her mom.... He has some mistake..... He hasn't taken any step from his side ....making herself thing low .....and he didn't allow her to speak to Sakthi alone.....avan identity en maraikran.....Periya lord na poi ponnu kekanim thaneee:devilish:
I think he has an eye on archana s wealth.... A girl who miss her dad.....came alone to Mumbai..... He too speak Tamil.
I suppose the true face of rishab reveals tdy....apothan s and a could get time and love pani settle agalam....she might atmpt suicide kuda....bcz Sakthi night eh sami ta povan nu pona epila undu LA....

Typical makkal maari pannaathada..

Rishab oru sceneku thaan vanthaan....

Archana reason innum sollave illa

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back