வேருக்கு இளகிப் போச்சு வெட்டுப் பாறையே

kayalmuthu

ஹய்யோ, நம்ம கயல்முத்து டியர், இவ்வளவு
பெரியதாக கருத்துக்கள், சொல்லிட்டாங்களே
இவங்கத் திறமையை வெளிக்கொணர்ந்த பெருமை,
goes to our loveable மல்லி டியர்
keep it up and ஐ ஆம் வெரி ஹேப்பி,
கயல்முத்து செல்லம்
Banu ma intha chinnapulla tamizhila kazhatapattu ennoda feelinga sonna ennavachu comedy pannuringala pavam illa kayalu, etho neengallam poduringalennu nanum pottuten ma nalla illaya

ThangaMalar

செங்காட்டு மண்ணும் நம் வீட்டுப் பொண்ணும்
கை விட்டுப் போகக் கண்டா கண்ணீர் வருமே

தங்கச்சி கண்ணில் கண்ணீரை கண்டா
தன் மானம் கூட அண்ணன் விட்டுத் தருமே

பந்தத்தை மீறிப் போக சக்தி இல்லையே

பாசத்தை பங்கு போடப் பட்டா இல்லையே

சூப்பர் பாத்திமா..
பொருத்தமா போட்டுறுக்கே...

kayalmuthu

Super akka

kayalmuthu

Superb comment Poovizhi
I agree with you word by word
After bitten by Varsh while getting treated by Ranji Eswar tells Ranji... Varsh knows about Ish I told her and she left me. So the main reason is his past love, another reason is Eswar is testing himself (his self control for the attraction he has for Varsh) by staying away from her.
Eswar was behind money for the sake of Ranji agreed ... but the distance he maintained with his wife is the main reason for their separation.
Suddenly Varsh blames Pathu-Ranji as the main reason behind their separation. GOOD varsh, you know how to maintain your husband's status in family.... (If I am not wrong the reason is (1)Ish and (2)Eswar distancing himself.... If money is the only REASON then it is the responsibility of wife to stand with her husband during ups and downs... not running away from him....(and the money prob is bcos of Ashwin and Jagan and not completely Pathu))

Ranji married Pathu thinking that it will resolve their financial trouble as well as the trouble she gets from Ashwin. Now she is the culprit.

Eswar blames Ranji about not doing Aththai seer properly.... But when she got separated from Eswar, it was she(Varsh) who avoided everybody's phone call including Shalini. After returning back from US I am not sure how many days have passed, I haven't counted day by day in that time what he expects from them....
Ok Ranji didn't give any gift to VArsh. But Varsh after coming from US atleast did she get any gift for kids like Saran, pranavi, Nishanth and Rishi.... (In some epi it is mentioned that she didn't bring any gift for anyone)I don't understand why everybody is saying ONLY Ranji didn't give anything (It should be double-sided right)

Now Eswar is shouting at Ranji
But when Varsh returns from US, Malar amma urges Eswar to call Ranji.... and it is like in the past 3 and a half years he had never invited Ranji to this house (here he was doing of brother properly... pathu finds it difficult to understand the address) Apart from that Ranji also comments like you have too much love as thai-maman ..."aiyya enn paiyyan mel romba pasam thai-maman endru odi vanthu paarthutta" I don't understand how to take this words.... Is it like Eswar has never seen the baby before or seen once in a blue-moon.... (here also he does the kadamai of thai-maman properly then)

For all the trouble causers (Jagan & Ashwin) he gave IPL team
For Ranji he gave back the money he got from Rajaram's family (he didn't do anything extra.... here the prob is bcos of Pathu and root cause in Jagan and Ashwin ONLY(எய்தவன் இருக்க அம்பை நொந்து என்ன பயன் ??)... no way Ranji is responsible)

Poovizhi in every way Eswar and Varsh are made for each other..... they are good at blaming others..... irrespective of how they behave....

In this epi I didn't like Varsh's words that Pathu is the root cause of their separation.... bcos apart from money there are other reasons like Ishwarya and Eswar distancing himself.....they know that but to the outside world they have created an illusion.... athai sollum podhu Varshnikku romba Garvam vera....
Epputi ippatiyellam aruvi mathri kottiringa sis,super

murugesanlaxmi

சகோதரி சொந்தமா, சினி பாடலா அருமை அது உண்மை

banumathi jayaraman

Banu ma intha chinnapulla tamizhila kazhatapattu ennoda feelinga sonna ennavachu comedy pannuringala pavam illa kayalu, etho neengallam poduringalennu nanum pottuten ma nalla illaya
காமெடி-லாம் இல்லை, கயல்முத்து டியர்
நிஜமாவே, உங்களை பாராட்டியே தான், நான்
சொன்னேன் டா
இவ்வளவு அழகாக, அருமையான கருத்தை, சொன்னதில்
எனக்கு மிகவும் சந்தோஷமே, கயல்முத்து செல்லம்
எப்பொழுதுமே, என் குழந்தைகளை நான் கிண்டல்
செய்வதில்லை, கயல் டியர்

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back