நேச நதி -7

Advertisement

SINDHU NARAYANAN

:love::love::love:

அவளோட நெருக்கடியினாலயோ, இல்ல உனக்கே தோணினதுனாலயோ, அவளை விடமாட்டேன்னு சொல்லி இருக்க.. உன்னோட இந்த முடிவுல எவ்வளவு உறுதியா இருக்க போறன்னு பார்ப்போம்...

எதுக்கும் உனக்கு இந்த டயலாக் போடுறேன்...

umamanoj64

ரேணு உங்க கதை எல்லாம் காலை எழுந்ததும் படிக்க பாசிடீவ் எனர்ஜி வைப்ரேஷன் கொடுக்கும்...ஆனா இந்த கதை வேறு மாதிரி...

காதல் மனதில் மறைத்து வைத்து இருந்தாலும் வெளிப்படும் நேரம் பொங்கி பிரவாகமாகும்...அது உண்மைக்காதல்‌.
மனசிலிருந்து வெளி வராமல் நிர்ப்பந்தத்தால் வருவது எத்தனை நாட்கள் நிலைத்து இருக்கும்...

ஏனோ ஹீரோ ஹீரோயின் பாத்திரங்கள் ஸ்ட்ராங்காக இல்லை..
ஹீரோயின் பின்புலம் சரி இல்லை..வயதும் குறைவு..ஏதேனும் ஒரு வகையில் வாழ்வில் தன்னை நிலைநிறுத்தி அதை பெரிய கோடாக்கி பின்புலத்தை சிறிய கோடாக்கி இருக்கலாம்...
அதைவிட்டு
எமோஷனல் பிளாக்மெயில் ஹீரோயின்
மதில் மேல் பூனை ஹீரோ....
இரண்டு பேரும் பிடிக்கலை...

Supraja

Is there really a relationship of love between Vijay and Bhavana.I feel there is a gross misunderstanding or misstatement of their feelings.
Agreed Bhavana is from ‘the other family’ and must have faced discrimination but she has enjoyed many privileges too.Security ,good education ,education at Kodaikanal school when she refused to attend school attended by her half siblings ,acceptance of her existence and identity by grand mother. May be what she lacks Is respectability which vjiayan’s family possesses and which she would like to attain. When Vijayan speaks to her in a sympathetic manner ,she wants to use it to her advantage. she could have gained respectability by utilising good “opportunities she got and make a mark in life.
I do not understand when Vijay says he is guilty of not being strong in love.He has had very few interactions with Bhavana with the last one being two years back when he had returned down her proposal.He is attracted towards her. He has b to feed his ego that he is fair and Magnanimous and does not want to discriminate against her.He is guilty of betraying his mother’s trust.

Let us see what the author has in store for us

Novel-reader

Is there really a relationship of love between Vijay and Bhavana.I feel there is a gross misunderstanding or misstatement of their feelings.
Agreed Bhavana is from ‘the other family’ and must have faced discrimination but she has enjoyed many privileges too.Security ,good education ,education at Kodaikanal school when she refused to attend school attended by her half siblings ,acceptance of her existence and identity by grand mother. May be what she lacks Is respectability which vjiayan’s family possesses and which she would like to attain. When Vijayan speaks to her in a sympathetic manner ,she wants to use it to her advantage. she could have gained respectability by utilising good “opportunities she got and make a mark in life.
I do not understand when Vijay says he is guilty of not being strong in love.He has had very few interactions with Bhavana with the last one being two years back when he had returned down her proposal.He is attracted towards her. He has b to feed his ego that he is fair and Magnanimous and does not want to discriminate against her.He is guilty of betraying his mother’s trust.

Let us see what the author has in store for us
A crisp and vivid review.
Your analysis about Vijay is amazing.

Novel-reader

Thank you for your loving words.Your analytical posts for many of the stories have made me want to say that ‘I second this.When somebody can express my thoughts in better way what more can I expect?Thatis what I have felt.
Are you a writer by any chance?
அவ்வளவு அறிவா கதைக்கரு யோசிக்கவெல்லாம் திறமை கிடையாது எனக்கு.

அதெப்படின்னா யாராவது வகையா சமைத்து வெச்ச உணவை நாக்கை சப்பு கொட்டி சுவைச்சு அப்புறம் அதை பத்தி நிறையோ குறையோ - சொல்ல மட்டுமே தெரிஞ்ச ஆளு நான்.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back