Story name please

Advertisement

vaanmathi

Hi,

I want to know a novel name I forget hero and heroine name both hero and heroine family are enemy the story starts with heroine coming from some city to her town but she will be kidnapped by hero for sometime and he will release her at her home heroine brother will be very angry with hero but his father will stop him. Heroine will love hero one sided but hero and her family doesn't know that hero mother will saw heroine in temple one day she like her lot so ask hero to marry her. But for some other reason hero and heroine father will agree for their marriage without knowing the love matter after the marriage hero will start to like heroine.
The story will goes like this I read this story in this site nu ninaikuren but theriyala so please help me find this novel

உதயா

Hi,

I want to know a novel name I forget hero and heroine name both hero and heroine family are enemy the story starts with heroine coming from some city to her town but she will be kidnapped by hero for sometime and he will release her at her home heroine brother will be very angry with hero but his father will stop him. Heroine will love hero one sided but hero and her family doesn't know that hero mother will saw heroine in temple one day she like her lot so ask hero to marry her. But for some other reason hero and heroine father will agree for their marriage without knowing the love matter after the marriage hero will start to like heroine.
The story will goes like this I read this story in this site nu ninaikuren but theriyala so please help me find this novel
சக்தி குரு நாவல் நெகிழினியில் நெஞ்சம் கொண்டேன்

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back