Sarvam Sakthi Mayam 9

Advertisement

Kanidinesh

My God!! What an update!! I think an emotional bonding is getting developed between Archana and Vallapan.. the stage when you are bursting inside like a volcano and eyes full of tears and you may not able to express is really a hell... Archana is in the same scenario.. Vallapan , inspite of his anger and self esteem he is showing a greater care towards ArchanA. Really a GEM.

ThangaMalar

வலியென்றால் காதலின் வலிதான்
வலிகளில் கொடிது...

நாயகன்‌ டைலாகெல்லாம் பேசுறானே நம்ம நாயகன்..

ஏனுங்க பார்த்துப்பேன் பார்த்துப்பேன் சொல்றிங்களே!!
Divorce பன்னிட்டு அடுத்த கல்யாணம் செஞ்சாலும்?? கிராமம் தான் உங்க ஊரு தங்கச்சி லைஃப் பாதிக்காதா??
என்ன செய்ய போகிறாய் ??
( ரெண்டு பேரும்).

pavithra narayanan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
My God!! What an update!! I think an emotional bonding is getting developed between Archana and Vallapan.. the stage when you are bursting inside like a volcano and eyes full of tears and you may not able to express is really a hell... Archana is in the same scenario.. Vallapan , inspite of his anger and self esteem he is showing a greater care towards ArchanA. Really a GEM.
Sakthi vallaban soo sweet and great. :whistle:tyan sis

Manimegalai

வலியென்றால் காதலின் வலிதான்
வலிகளில் கொடிது...

நாயகன்‌ டைலாகெல்லாம் பேசுறானே நம்ம நாயகன்..

ஏனுங்க பார்த்துப்பேன் பார்த்துப்பேன் சொல்றிங்களே!!
Divorce பன்னிட்டு அடுத்த கல்யாணம் செஞ்சாலும்?? கிராமம் தான் உங்க ஊரு தங்கச்சி லைஃப் பாதிக்காதா??
அர்ச்சனாவோட வலி கொடியதா:cautious::sneaky:
காதலின் வலி
அட போங்கடா
நீங்களும் உங்க காதலும்
சொல்லத் தோன்றுதே:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back