Mental Manathil 14

Advertisement

bhu

Hello mam,
As usual superb, just one doubt, mental manathil appidinnu title vechathaale 'mental' appidinra word niraya murai vanthirucho?? Was it intentional?
Friends here comes the end of mental manathil.. but some more pages need to be written.. will complete after all other short storeies like oru vaanavil pole kaathalum katru mara and vaanam thodaatha megam..

before that need to continue SJM and complete it

yes PRECAP OF SJM shortly today night may be within an hour

MENTAL MANATHIL 14

Thanks for the contiuous support and encouragement.. even though completed this story... not much satisfied.. need to improve..

This story i have written in just 5 days.. very first time in a very small span.. in that account bit satisfied..

Hope will not do this much injustice to any story.. will try to give by taking better longer time for thinking.

Sometimes avasarama panra upma kooda super taste-a irukkum;) and this story is like that.
But I agree with you on the point that you need to give yourself time for thinking. Waiting for the publish version....

Pon mariammal

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
மல்லி புத்ததகத்திற்கு இன்னும் வருமா...சூப்பர்.
எல்லோரையும்சைக்கிளில் சுற்றவைக்க எண்ணும் நல்லவனை மெண்டல் ஆக்கிட்டீங்களே....எல்லோரும் என்னை முந்திட்டீங்க ...இனி எதுவும் என்னை சொல்லக்கூடாது.

banumathi jayaraman

Hei Malli dear, chinnathaga irunthalum, konjoondu days-ka ezhuthi irunthalum intha ''MENTAL MANATHIL'' story rombavae azhagana, lovely-yana, cute-and excellent novel pa
I like and loved this story very much pa
intha story-yoda ovvovoru/each episode-yai=yum naan ehthanai thadavai padithaen endru enakkae theriyaathu Malli chellam
intha story-yil no fight, no vengeance, rombavae jovial-ah, lovely-yah romantica, ithu yellavatraiyum vida, vegu yatharthamaga, enga ooru kongu tamil-yil konji vilaiyaadi intha story-yai koduthu irukkeenga pa,
my sweet kisses to you Malli dear
again HATS OFF to you my dear Malli chellam
waiting for lovely continuation of pending short stories from you dear, you take your own time and come with finising touch asap my sweet Malli chellam
waiitng also for our excellent lovely story SJM's precap Malli dear

arasichelvan

Nice ud Malli sis
Semma romantic ud... Uma ji words la solanum na neraiya "bit" pa...:D
Ha Ha .. naan sonna madiri car showroom Vedhavuka... கலக்கல் Boss
Mrs and Mr KDB நல்ல கவுக்குரிங்க pa Mrs & Mr Samy ah.. :p
நீங்க ரெண்டு பெரும் லவ் மெண்டல்ஸ் nu எங்களுக்கு எப்போவோ தெரியுமே ...
Superb ending Malli Sissy...
Romanceso Romancessss...
காதல் na காதல் அப்படி ஒரு காதலுங்கோ .....

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back