E63 சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

KavithaC

Kavitha, I cannot accept your logic. Therinjae poi kinathila vilarathu eppadi. theriyama poi vilarathu eppadi.

Brindha already have a doubt after seeing Sudha's emotiions and the way she looked at her kanna. she somehow understands and now it came from Ashoh's too. But still she says that I will go ahead, because I love. Brindha is very selfish for her one side love. thats all I can say.

All our arranged marriages are happening with out love. later on they will fall in love. In Brindha's case if she does not have any love for her partner before marriage, it will come if partner shows.
Here she knows that Ashok does not love her and have a suspicion about Sudha. But still she is going forward? all she wants the person who she loves. she does not care about the person and the others involved with him.
Adhudhan, last few lines sollittaale...she is not grabbing him, ava vittutu ponatha, ival poruki eduthukkara...

Per your logic, if she keeps showing her love, he may also reflect back right ? If she married Jeeva , then situation is reverse...avan love party, she may eventually like solreenga...same should hold true for her and AK...?

Where is shoba? Umakku eduthu, oppo naan avanga vakeelagitten !

I am not saying what brindha is doing is correct....but ava logic is justified for her...ellarum loosu sudha mathiri thiyagi pattam vaanga mattanga.... if sudha was selfish like brindha...she would have told him the truth, even if it meant his health will be affected....appove engirundhaalym vaazhga padatha kuraya poitaale...

KavithaC

Adhudhan, last few lines sollittaale...she is not grabbing him, ava vittutu ponatha, ival poruki eduthukkara...

Per your logic, if she keeps showing her love, he may also reflect back right ? If she married Jeeva , then situation is reverse...avan love party, she may eventually like solreenga...same should hold true for her and AK...?

I am not saying what brindha is doing is correct....but ava logic is justified for her...ellarum loosu sudha mathiri thiyagi pattam vaanga mattanga.... if sudha was selfish like brindha...she would have told him the truth, even if it meant his health will be affected....appove engirundhaalym vaazhga padatha kuraya poitaale...

All this I wrote without realising the 3rd part is updated :)) ...

I am thinking shoba is going to have the final laugh...sudha falling could be the trigger to make her presence know...jodi maari pogalaam...and we could get the happy ending we needed....

தரணி

ஷோபா ஏன் இப்படி.... ஜானு டேனி படியில் ஏறி வரங்க சுதா விழுகிற யாருக்கு என்ன ஆக போகுதோ னு இருக்கு.. இதுல ஜீவன் வேற கல்யாணத்ககு வந்து இருக்கார்.... ஆனா கூட கேட்டிமெளம் கேட்டாலும் கண்ணன் சுதாக்கு தான் பிருந்தக்கு இல்ல

இது வரைக்கும் என் வாழ்கைல நான் positives யோசிச்சிது இல்ல இது தான் முதல் தடவை. பிருந்தா ஜீவா கல்யாணம் நடந்திருக்கும். சுதாவ அவ அண்ணன் டேனியல் காப்பாத்த போறான். அதுலேர்ந்து சுதாவுக்கு நல்லது தான் நடக்கும்.

Minimini

Kavitha, think in this way. If a mom leaves her child and going
இது வரைக்கும் என் வாழ்கைல நான் positives யோசிச்சிது இல்ல இது தான் முதல் தடவை. பிருந்தா ஜீவா கல்யாணம் நடந்திருக்கும். சுதாவ அவ அண்ணன் டேனியல் காப்பாத்த போறான். அதுலேர்ந்து சுதாவுக்கு நல்லது தான் நடக்கும்.
so sweet:)

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
அடுத்த பதிவும் படித்து விட்டு தான் comnts போடணும்னு இருந்தேன்.ஆனால்.... பாட்டி, பிருந்தா,கண்ணனோட அம்மா எல்லோரும் அவனுக்கு எதிராகவே இருக்காங்க.கல்யாணத்தை அவன் நிறுத்தினால் தான் அவன் அம்மாவிற்கு பிரோப்ளேம்.பிருந்தா நிறுத்தினால் ஒன்னும் இல்லை தானே.அவன் வெளிப்படையாய் அவ்வளவு சொல்லியும் நீ கல்யாணத்திற்கு ரெடி ஆகிட்டே.ஒரு நல்ல பொண்ணை வில்லி மாதிரி எங்களை நினைக்க வச்சுட்டீங்களே ஷோபா:D
brindha mosam ellam illa pa.
avalukkum kuzhappam... epadium chumma poradhadhu dhanae.. nan edutha enna-nga thought!

yaar vaazhkaiyaiyum ava parichu edukaliyae...

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back