Advertisement

Sundaramuma

The best part of the epi-
ஈஷைப் பற்றிய அஷ்வினின் கணிப்பு.

'ரஞ்சுவை அழைத்து வந்து அவள் வாழ்க்கையில்
சிக்கலை ஏற்படுத்தி,
வர்ஷுடன் வீட்டை விட்டு வெளியே வந்து
சிக்கலை இன்னும் அதிகமாக்கி கொண்டான்'

அஷ்வின் ,ஈஷை அறிந்த அளவு புரிந்து வைத்து இருக்கின்றானா?

Me too have that doubt.....
so far, Eshwar manam thirandhu pesinadhu Varshini kitta mattum than.....
Only Varshini understands him alright.

Sundaramuma

Welcome Uma. How was your trip?

அப்படி இருக்காது உமா.
ஒரு எபியில அதிக பக்கமானால்,இரண்டு பார்ட்டாக கொடுப்பது போல்
Part 2வை இரு பகுதிகளாக கொடுக்கிறாங்க....
So,Part 2 ending epiஐ ,treat it as regular one.
:p:D

The trip was great. Thanks pa:D:D:D:D
Enakku ennamo appadi than thoninadhu.
Parkalam......

Adhirith

So here, because of Padhu a beautiful brother sissy relationship is broken ... Where as in Ashwin's case a brother sissy relationship bond between him and Ishwarya increased.
Yes. it seems that way. But Ranjani back to form i think.......

So the Agent ran away with the money, irrespective of Ashwin Warning Jagan, Jagan invested with him. Like Ashwin thinks now he should have warned Roopa then... Roopa kitta solli irundha mattum ????........ Jagan addicted to gambling....

But losing money might not be his sole mistake, but still:
Going to media and stone pelting at finance company,
Going to media was his biggest mistake. can't be forgiven....

publishing picture of Eswar and Varshini are his mistakes...
Picture publish panninadhala enna ulnokkam pa??? Athanala enna nadakkum-nu ethir parthan??? enakku purivae illai. .....

Poor Malar, she must be feeling bad for Varshini too. Like she thinks Varsh doesnt know the world... If Eswar runs after money how she will survive?
i differ here. I think, Varshini knows the world than anyone else. Varshini looks everything in third person angle. Thanimai avalukku pudusu illai.
So a new friendship between Varshini and Ashwin, but Eswar doesn't have the time to listen from Varsh about her new friendship...
So his hunt for money is going to be his next target and one and only target... how Varsh will survive in his absence??? Avan avalukku mattum than-nu ...... no problem..... but once she knows about Ish........ For the first time, Varshini attended Eshwar 's phone. You noticed???
Ishwarya is advising Ashwin not to interfere in their life.. will he listen to that??? He already did-----
When Eswar comes to know about Varsh-Ashwin, whether it will be too late??? Big yes.....
Varsh sees everything through third person point of view, she doesnt realize the dangers of having friendship with Ashwin... even if some one tells can she understand now... I differ here. she is mentally strong person. Ashwin manipulating her ????? it won't work ......
Here Ashwin not that bad. Varshini avan mela mudhan mudhala nambikkai vaitha penn. Varshini going to be important person(friend) of his life. he won't jeopardize that.

So Ashwin will be the person who is going to spill the beans about Eswar-Ishwarya to Varshini.... may be..... Eshwar's cell phone going to play a big part , i think.....
The last lines are so apt... it also indicates that Varsh will be lonely going forward...
So many question, waiting for the episodes to unfold the story.
Congrats for completing part two Malli. All the best for part 3.

Esh-Ranji... already troubled relationship.

photo publish aanathal,jail vasam. Now he reformed.
that is the benefit.

First time.... I also noticed.

No one can manipulate Varsh,except her hubby.:D

Sindhu, I think,after his release from jail, he is not that much of a harmful
person as you think....

sindu

எனக்கும் தோணுச்சு...அவன் அடாவடியான அணுகுமுறையால் ரஞ்சனியை இழந்து விட்டான் ...பத்துவை விட பத்து மடங்கு மேல்...நல்ல நண்பனாக வர்ஷூக்கு இருப்பான்னு தோணுது....ஆனால் அதில் தான் ஆரம்பம் னனு ஒரு கொக்கி வச்சிருக்காங்களே ....
Yes Ashwin better than Padhu in respecting woman

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back