Story name please

Advertisement

rsp

This is a old story which I read in Book format

Heroine and her sister will run a small cloth business, Sister is a step sister and she will be brought up by her passed away moms mother who is very strict. She will not get affection from her grandmother so she will fell in love with a boy who is aged and married without knowing it. Once they will go out and get caugth by his first wife who is very arrogant and evil. later she will come with his father and live with his sister and step mother.

Hero will come to take revenge for his brother life , and after knowing about this issue he and heroine will love each other and maker their sibling together.

Kindly let me know the story if any one know it

shanthi

This is a old story which I read in Book format

Heroine and her sister will run a small cloth business, Sister is a step sister and she will be brought up by her passed away moms mother who is very strict. She will not get affection from her grandmother so she will fell in love with a boy who is aged and married without knowing it. Once they will go out and get caugth by his first wife who is very arrogant and evil. later she will come with his father and live with his sister and step mother.

Hero will come to take revenge for his brother life , and after knowing about this issue he and heroine will love each other and maker their sibling together.

Kindly let me know the story if any one know it
வெண்ணிலவே வருவாயா.ரமணிசந்திரன்

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back