Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai 9

Advertisement

mallika

Administrator
Thankyou adhrith , deetsha , shanthi , suja , sri , porchelvi , umasundaram, katlak , devi , kavitha r , kayalvizhi muthazhagan , sindu , meena , uma manoj , swathiga , vij , anubala ,

Thankyou vijivenkat , suganya , amirthababu , vennilad , geetha devi,

Thankyou porchelvi , viji venkat , pons akka , swathiga , umasundaram , katlak , sindu , shanthi , kodiuma , suja , naga ganesan , indra

Thankyou girls.... Thankyou very much for the immense support and comments,

The better way to say thanks is giving updates very fast, one day precap and the other day update and

The best way to say thanks is to give a story which is liked very much by you people

Will try my best for these two...

And love rectangle meaning.... standing in four corner, one liking the other, who... still lot more to go, new characters may come or may not... this is the explanation what i have now.. and this love rectangle explanation may change also.

But not Anand, he will be the only hero in another separate story.

Very happy that you all discusss, pleaseeee continue, it gives me a special energy.

Thankyou for the comments and feedbacks.

Here comes the 9th EPISODE of ongoing tamil novel

Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Eagerly waiting to know from you all.

EPISODE 9

Last edited:

geetha devi

hi malli mam,
aasathalana ud ,enna,engae,yeen,yaar,yethanal,ennaachu,ippadi yella kelviyum adangiya episode ithu,ippadi twist illamal twist vaikkum kadhaikaru ungalal mattume uruvaaka mudiyum,arputham mam,ini enna endru, adutha katathirkaaga parthirukiren.

with love
geet.

vennilad

hi Malli,

ரூபா ஈஸ்வரிடம் ஒரளவு அவளுக்கு தெரிந்த உண்மையை சொல்லி விட்டாள்.
ஜகன் என்ன செய்து வைத்து இருக்கிறான் என்று தெரியவில்லை.
இஸ்வர்யாவின் இடத்தில இருந்து பார்த்தல் அவள் பாவம் தான்.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back