E78 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

Lovely shoba dear :love: No words to say you are back to form and gave epi like part 1.

Wonderful journey with you...waiting for your epi is such thrilling...do write more.... (y)

MahaDavis

Seriously you really got a very good writing of romance. I have read many books but no one tried to impress or expressed the way that you imprinted on our mind. It's really an excellent episode and I'm totally impressed and felt quite content with the ending. Wishing you to write such romance novels in the future, but with one humble request, plz don't make us cry. எங்க கண்ணுல ஆனந்த கண்ணீர் மட்டும் தான் வரணும்.. சரியா...

Janavi

சுகமான சுமை மாதிரி,இதுவும் எங்களை கதற கதற வைத்தாலும் அதையும் ரசிக்க வைத்தது உங்கள் எழுத்து....நல்லா rest எடுத்துட்டு சீக்கிரம் வாங்க சிஸ்...(y)

sana

Nice
Hi fnds,

Story mudiyuhdu. :):love::love::love::love:
Its been a wonderful journey :love::love::love::love:

innum oru epi...
adhu "happily ever after"... so adhu avasaram illama porumaiya tharaen.

Share ur thoughts
spl thanks to @PremaA for the wonderful review.
enjoyed every word.. nan ezhudhum boedu enna feel kudukanumnu ninaichaeno... u just brought that out.
feeling extremely happy... job well done shoba-nu solliikitaen.
thanks darling :love::love::love:

Here is the update.

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 78_1

சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே 78_2

Silent Readers - thank u. lot of u broke ur silence just to support me. thanks a bunch.:love::love::love:
Like potavanga - thank you for ur wonderful support.:love::love::love:
Comment panravanga ---- thanks a lot. idhula padhi baer kooda fnds aagitaen. love u all for ur time and support :love::love::love::love:[/QUOTNicely done. Happy ending. Waiting for next episode. Hoping your next best story will come soon to make us feel love,life,pain, hope with your new next story n next episode.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back