E65 Sangeetha Jaathi Mullai

Advertisement

rathippria

இந்த update படித்த உடன் ஐயோ அப்படிங்கிற உணர்வு தான் வருது......வர்ஷு வளர்ந்த சூழ்நிலை இப்படி அவள் நடந்து கொள்ள காரணம் என்று புரியுது.....ஆனாலும் இவள் இந்த அளவுக்கு எல்லோரையும் பேச வேண்டாமேனு இருக்கு....ஆரம்பத்தில் ரொம்ப அழகா எல்லோர் மனதையும் புரிந்து கொள்ளும் பெண்ணாக பார்த்து விட்டு இப்போ அந்த வயதிற்கேற்ப முதிர்ச்சி இல்லாமல் நடந்து கொள்வது போல் உள்ளது...

விஸ்வா அவளை அவளுக்காகவே நேசிக்கிறான் ..ஆனால் அதை புரிய வைக்காமல் தப்பு பண்ணிட்டன் .....ஆனால் இப்போ இந்த நிலைமையில் பார்க்கும் எனக்கு விஸ்வா பார்த்தால் தான் பாவமா இருக்கு.....வர்ஷி மேல எனக்கு எரிச்சல் தான் வருது ....
Yeah me either.....as she from not so good background y should she behave lk this........

sindu

OMG...... Varshini needs serious counseling......
Avanukku avalai puriyavae illai.......
3 masama etho avalukku puriya vaichadha sollaran......
Enno adhu..... I don't remember.......
Kadaichila avalai patri onnum theriyalai.........
Clinical depression....... medical term.....
Very telling and emotional episode.
Thank you very much.Mallika :D:D:D:D
You are very brilliant here..... and very interesting twist......
For last 3 months he used to come early and work from home

sindu

What an episode Malli
Really Superb, right now from the way she talks, it is difficult to convince her....
She needs serious counselling but will she go? Whether she has taken those tablets again or bcos she took earlier, it has its effects slowly like this...

Happa, Varshini, no one can manage.
Feeling very bad for Eswar too....

sindu

Malli you have nicely depicted the difference between Ranji and Varsh.
Some how here both the woman are affected by their husband, but irrespective of that when Ranji finds Eswar is illtreating her husband, she tries to stop it then and there... she nicely says only she will do that and not him
On the other side, Varsh started hating her husband, even though now there is chance to change everything she is not ready to get changed....
Happa, the hate she has towards her hubby is coming out in each and every word.... it is too too difficult to convince her...
How is Eswar going to manage this, I remember long back Malli said like Eswar will think handling financial problem is easier than handling Varsh.....
How Eswar is going to handle her....

sindu

Regarding Eswar telling "naan vera yaar pinnadi pona enna seivva?" he said this stament to tell/depict the life of kamalamma.... like how kamalamma took care of her irrespective of her hubby's behaviour, but Varsh never gave chance for Eswar to explain that.....
When I read in pre-cap I thought this statement from Eswar is wrong, but when you understand the context on which Eswar tried explain the scenario from view point of kamalamma it's not wrong but our Varsh right now is not going to understand that........

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back