ஜீவ தீபங்கள் -20

Advertisement

Rianya

Excellent update. What aadhavan did was a blunder. I doubt sudhas intentions. Doesn't she know not to call a married man at late night, not to mention their history. This aadhavan is short temepered and an idiot . How can they both discuss about kids and uthra and durgas relationship. That's outrageous and disgusting. Uthra is very much right in her anger.
Men's way of apologising is strange. They use s*x for emotional connection. Women want emotional connection to physically connect. This is the general make. It takes a long time in a marriage to knock some sense in to men, of course they should have the ability and willingness to correct.
Durga has spewed venom. She crossed all boundaries. Such a nasty woman.I guess balan will make uthra open up. Both his siblings situation is going to give a heartache for Balan.
Poor Iniya. Men like sabari deserve a place in hell.

kamini

Excellent update. What aadhavan did was a blunder. I doubt sudhas intentions. Doesn't she know not to call a married man at late night, not to mention their history. This aadhavan is short temepered and an idiot . How can they both discuss about kids and uthra and durgas relationship. That's outrageous and disgusting. Uthra is very much right in her anger.
Men's way of apologising is strange. They use s*x for emotional connection. Women want emotional connection to physically connect. This is the general make. It takes a long time in a marriage to knock some sense in to men, of course they should have the ability and willingness to correct.
Durga has spewed venom. She crossed all boundaries. Such a nasty woman.I guess balan will make uthra open up. Both his siblings situation is going to give a heartache for Balan.
Poor Iniya. Men like sabari deserve a place in hell.
Well said

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back