பேரன்பு பிரவாகம் -17

Advertisement

jeyalakshmigomathi

ஆத்தர்ஜி எப்படி இந்த இரண்டு பீஸ்ஸையும் சமாளிச்சு கதை எழுதுறீங்க... ச்ப்பா... இரண்டும் சரியான விடாகண்டங்க....

இதுக கதைல எங்க விஷ்ணுக்கும் மிரு க்கும் இடமில்ல சோ அவங்களுக்கு தனி கதை தாங்க

P.Barathi

மலர் நல்ல மனைவியா வீட்லயும், நல்ல நிர்வாகியா வேலைலயும் இருக்கணும்னு முடிவெடுத்தாச்சு போல. :love::love::love:அது புரியாம வீட்ல இருக்க இணக்கமான மலரை வேளையில் எதிர்பார்த்தா பிரவாகனுக்கு ஏமாற்றம்தான்.

Surya Palanivel

ஹாஹா இவன் மலரோட moves அ ரசிக்கிற மாதிரி தான் இருக்கு..

பாவம் தமன் மலர நல்லவ வல்லவ னு பேசி வேலைக்கு self ஆப்பு வச்சிக்குவான் போல.

சித்தப்பா க்கு பதிலடி ல்லாம் சரி தான்.. அவருக்கும் பிரவாக்கும் பெரிய வித்தியாசம் இல்லையே.

ஆனா ரெண்டு பேரும் வெளியாட்கள்ட்ட விட்டுக்கொடுக்காத ஜோடியா தான் இருக்காங்க. But மலரோட சிரிப்புக்கு உள்ளர்த்தம் குழந்தை ய வச்சி off பன்ன நினைக்கிறான்னு தெரிஞ்சிடுச்சி போல.That "நீ யாருன்னு எனக்கு தெரியும் நான் யாருன்னு உனக்கு தெரியும்" momentimages (23).jpeg

Rianya

Don't know what to say. Any relationship involves a little give and take policy. Prava and malar have taken it a little too far I guess but malar has no other option. Prava thinks pregnancy is going to stop malar. But malar may use pregnancy as a weapon to push things in her favour as things won't be denied during that time. Should children be brought in to this marriage though is a big question. Though prava has some feelings for malar now, I dont think there is enough transparency or love or understanding between them as yet. Both are taking life as a business transaction.
I think malar has understood that prava has a soft spot towards family even if he shows it authoritatively.
Altruism is a great quality but in this day age and time it has to practised only with a little prudence. Income tax evasion is something which is practised from small shop owners to big entrepreneurs. Malar must understand that. I think it's not a bad thing to adjust things for tax if its not at the expense of free blocks welfare activities. What's wrong if gugan and vishnus brother gets the tender everytime if quality is not compromised. Its a win win situation for everyone. I think if malars pre requisites are met she shouldn't dwell too much on who gets the tender. May be thats her idea. She knows prava wouldn't keep quiet if gugans business is interrupted and in turn keerthis peace is disturbed in her in laws house. As it is they are upset that prava didnt marry thier daughter. So malar may ask for some favours in turn for tender. But I have some doubts in this income tax part. If the books are adjusted to show more medicines or medicines of high cost being purchased from Gugan, won't gugan face IT problems. May be he has some way to adjust too?
What's it that prava hiding from everyone? If it was the video he could have threatened malar with the same thing he used for the marriage proposal to get it back. So he really had some attraction towards her that he chose marriage which is evident even now when he doesn't accept even a small thing said against her be it gugan when he commented on her financial status or his chithappa instructing him to keep her in check. Then what malar is holding against him is something far big and which she herself doesn't know. What is it? Whatever it is I hate pravagans outdated views about women. I so wish Vishnu should be able to pull of the secret marriage plan with Miru.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back