What is the GST rate for new house?

Advertisement

DarpanNarula

I like to know the tax about the real estates. My brother buys a new house in Chennai. Rate is really high. The house is in main city and more facilities are available. He is paying the sum of amount to that house. Remaining is paying by installment. What is the GST rates are added with the new house or building? I need to know about that. Because i am getting interest to collect the GST rates points and new notes from the other people. It is my hobby. My friend given some advices about my career planning.
I need to know full about the GST tax rates online and offline way. Did you have get any notes and attractive information about tax or GST means share me here. I will make one perfect article about the GST rates and GST registration for the new users. I am getting lot of confusion in property buying. New building means one GST rate, and construction building means one rate of GST. What are the different types of rates in real estate properties? Please tell me the information here. i have ready to collect more information from people. Some of products rates are affected by them.
A full record about GST is needed here. And also please submit the important notes also. I am also shared my collection to you. My friend and my brother is also getting same place to get their land. But the GST rates are different. Why what is the reason for that? I cannot find out the reason. Both are also applying the same way for payment. I hope you. If you have submit valuable and powerful information means it is helps for know those details and guide for the new user also. Please support me. Thank you

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back