Story name therincha sollunga pls

Advertisement

prakmee

Heroine name Krishna with dark features, lawyer and there will be four friends to her- all friends from school time. Will be in love with one of the friend's brother. Heroine will have some health problems will get married in the middle but will be secretly loving the hero and at the end everyone will be happy. If any one can tell me the name, it would be great... thank you guys.

prakmee

Another story by Bhuvana - heroin name santhya, hero will be from singapore. Hero's mother name is Mangala, before hero sister marriage they will be come to their home town to worship the village diety. Full and full nagercoil based dialogues. Hero will not like the heroine first and they will move to singapore after wedding, the story goes on like this... Anyone can you please tell me the story name....thanks.

riyasai

Another story by Bhuvana - heroin name santhya, hero will be from singapore. Hero's mother name is Mangala, before hero sister marriage they will be come to their home town to worship the village diety. Full and full nagercoil based dialogues. Hero will not like the heroine first and they will move to singapore after wedding, the story goes on like this... Anyone can you please tell me the story name....thanks.

Agam puga varayo by mathili

riyasai

Heroine name Krishna with dark features, lawyer and there will be four friends to her- all friends from school time. Will be in love with one of the friend's brother. Heroine will have some health problems will get married in the middle but will be secretly loving the hero and at the end everyone will be happy. If any one can tell me the name, it would be great... thank you guys.

Unmai sonnal nesipaya by sakthi thirumalai

kema

Hi friends,
Hero and hero name theriyalla, herojinuku amma illai, herojini oda appa second marriage panni irupar, herokum villanukum ore name, herojin oru naal villaiyadda letter elithi vaichiddu odipodduvanka, herijiniyai hero than kappathi hero viddil vaichirupar.appuram herokum herjinikum wedding akum, anal heroda family weddingkuku muthal nalla palakuvanka piraku perusa kathaikka madanka
Intha story therincha sollunka friends

riyasai

Hero name vasudev chakravarty he is doing finance business heroine name thaniya Lakshmi she is a model due to her step mother and brothers control another hero is parthiban who is a local person and he love heros sister Meera she is a doctor vasudev and parthiban are enemy's in the first half of the story parthiban has a friend his name is deeram and vasudev had impressed by their friendship ask them to accept him also as a friend. parthiban has his own brother and his sister in law name is malar pls say the story name

vaanmathi

Hi

I need know about a novel and i have forgotten it's characters name also the story's hero was leading lawyer heroine is hero's athai valarppu magal and original daughter of hero's guru he is also lawyer years ago he met with an accident done by his brother hero only finds it at the end of the story and this secret will be known only to hero's grandmother and heroine's mother so that hero grand mother doesn't like heroine and make arrangements for wedding of hero with heroines cousin sister (சஞ்சனா)she was one of the villi of the story but hero will marries only heroine and they will separate for 4 years and another villian is heroines chittappa who is also a lawyer can you please keon me the story name and it author
Hi mam did you find this story name I also want to read this story the story line you told here is very nice so only asking

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back