Request message to mallika mam

Advertisement

Hounat67

Hai mam,
I wish to write a story mam please give me a source for me mam and i give a story intro here mam
Story title: If the niraintavale
Man: Tarun Vijay's
heroine: vanati Devi
vanati Construction Company natattupaval easy for anyone in our never married veruppaval. Tarun supplies are distributed in the joint family of the state. He wants to marry the sky for his mother, who is trying to impress her mind as she works in the space of the sky. With love of the sky, she will marry in her mind, let's see if the hatred of love can catch her or not. DX Lean Diet Forskolin

Last edited:

banumathi jayaraman

Hai mam,
I wish to write a story mam please give me a source for me mam and i give a story intro here mam
Story title: If the niraintavale
Man: Tarun Vijay's
heroine: vanati Devi
vanati Construction Company natattupaval easy for anyone in our never married veruppaval. Tarun supplies are distributed in the joint family of the state. He wants to marry the sky for his mother, who is trying to impress her mind as she works in the space of the sky. With love of the sky, she will marry in her mind, let's see if the hatred of love can catch her or not.
இந்த கதை ஏற்கனவே
இந்த வந்துக்கிட்டிருக்கே?
நாலு அப்டேட்ஸ் வந்திடுச்சே,
Hounat67 டியர்?

Last edited:

Joher

இந்த கதை ஏற்கனவே
இந்த வந்துக்கிட்டிருக்கே?
நாலு அப்டேட்ஸ் வந்திடுச்சே,
Hounat67 டியர்?
This story is already given by
Ms. Nalini ...in this site ..
You two are different or
same persons ....

https://mallikamanivannan.com/community/forums/nalini-sris-ennil-nirainthavalae.727/
அய்யோ......... இங்கேயும் Plagiarism???
She joined today only.........

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back