Kavipritha's Mittaai Puyalae 25

Advertisement

Gomathianand

Nice update kavipritha dear
Sakshi aluthu thanathu sigathai karaithu vittu,endrum kanavan veetodu uravada vendi samathanam agi kondathu ethartham,kathish aasai patta padiye sakshiyai manaiviyaga etru kondu valkaiyai thodangi vittan ini avargal valvil vasamtham than....

Minimini

Very nice , I am so eager to see Kathish expression when he comes to see that Sakshi and his family interaction.

Well written about Sakshi's feelings. Sakshi found the secret of winning the hearts by losing the ego. And in family that is the ultimate secret, If we give up our feelings and hurt for husband and mother in law and sister in laws ,that is the ultimate success of being a good wife.

Lovely epi to read and as others mentioned between Kathish and Sakshi there was nothing to discuss and explain. Kavipritha, It makes me feel sad that the story is going to end. and I will miss your lovely chars. Coffee is romantic! :)

Kanidinesh

Very nice update mam... Shakshi with coffee flask chanceless... I couldn't stop laughing when I read this.. your way of narration... Semma semma... Story gonna end ah??:confused::confused:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back