E69 - சிதறிய நினைவுகளிலெல்லாம் உனது பிம்பமே

Advertisement

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Finally karthik came to know about sudha's kannan. Eagerly waiting for your next epi to know how karthik help them. I know you are writing between your tight schedules. It would be so good if we can get the rest of the episodes without too much of break. As we are nearing the climax,so curious to know how you untie all the knots and how you finish the story in your way of writing....
Good luck!!
y do u all think karthik is going to help? i thought she is his wife :unsure::unsure::unsure: illaiya?
ennkkum seekaram mudikanumnu dhan aasai.
bcos school holidays start aagudhu. wouldnt be able to write after that.
ipo paarthu i keep getting this irritation in my eye. romba neram system munaadi ukara mudiyala.
i will try my best..

AJi11

y do u all think karthik is going to help? i thought she is his wife :unsure::unsure::unsure: illaiya?
ennkkum seekaram mudikanumnu dhan aasai.
bcos school holidays start aagudhu. wouldnt be able to write after that.
ipo paarthu i keep getting this irritation in my eye. romba neram system munaadi ukara mudiyala.
i will try my best..
First eye check pannunga mam. Thats very important. When u get normal then write the next epi. We will wait...

SHOBA KUMARAN

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
First eye check pannunga mam. Thats very important. When u get normal then write the next epi. We will wait...
inga oru appointment-kae 1maasam wait pananum...
ipovae appointment kaeta, next month parthidalam :)
adhu varaikkum ungala ellam wait panavaikka mudiyadhillaiya..
so laptop use mattum kuraichukaraen.
plus no phone :)
thanks for ur concern dear. :love::love::love:will take care.(y)

phkvasanthi

inga oru appointment-kae 1maasam wait pananum...
ipovae appointment kaeta, next month parthidalam :)
adhu varaikkum ungala ellam wait panavaikka mudiyadhillaiya..
so laptop use mattum kuraichukaraen.
plus no phone :)
thanks for ur concern dear. :love::love::love:will take care.(y)
Health first and rest next. We will wait...No worries...Have a good family time during the holidays. Take care sis

umaradha

Super!! Manasa urukkura ud. Kannanum Sudhavum meet pannanumnu kaathundu irundhuttu idhuvum ivvalavu valiyodu mudinjuduthu. Have to read the following uds to know will they be meeting again and know anything about each other more after they separated.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back