before corona VS after corona

Advertisement

Sasireka

Life before covid-19 :-(IT)
Wake up early and complete morning routines. Cook breakfast n eat in a hurry. Prepare lunch if time and work permits. Get ready in urge n reach office by different modes of transport. Make necessary phone calls to check the well being of parents n family. Parallely check work schedule for the day. Completely engaged both physically n mentally on completing the tasks. Finally reached the time to go home. On the way, plan for dinner and make important phone calls. After reaching home, just prepare dinner and wind up incomplete tasks for the day. Then, have dinner n get ready for the status call. Finally end of the day has reached n go to bed. Atlast, If energy is there a couple can discuss n fight personally. Else we can sleep.
In this schedule, no time to have chit chat with family members. No time to check the well being of relatives. No time to interact and have a smile or fight with family members. No one on the family has an idea about what's going on in other's life. No one is available to read your face and ask what bothers you. No one is available to take care and ask what help you need when you feel ill. Elderly people are moving to old age home. Kids are going to play schools and day care centers. Parents are going to workplace. Atlast , we're all using the newly bought house only to sleep and get ready(like a lodge).

Life after covid-19:-
Now the lockdown and corona issue has put forward a question to everyone 'what is a point in leading this lifestyle? Where were we all running all these days? What's the purpose of saving money and strengthening your wealth? What's education and what's the purpose of it? Why we were all going to religious places ? And now why we follow not going to holy places and appreciate closing the religious places? How do we get time to cook now?(because hotels are closed !?) How do we stay inside home and interact with family members now? How do we call and ask the dear ones about their well being now ? How do we carefully handle all the resources and cut off all the unnecessary expenses? How we're able to approach and live in our own old fashioned village now?
So, 'before corona VS after corona' has made a big difference in the life style and has given you an opportunity to think the meaning of many WHYs.. we were just closing the eyes and running in the race without knowing the direction. Nature has lost its patience and stopped you to ask 'hey stop man.! Do you know why are you doing all.these? Are you living your life with the understanding of its purpose?' :unsure:

Covid-19 has transformed people's life and has taught the values of life. Has given different perspection on what's right and what's wrong. Has changed the priorities in life. Has put the to-do list upside down. Has just stopped the magic of 'working round the clock'. Has made people to react and express their emotions so that we're able to realize that we still live with human beings. Has drawn a clear line between essentials and luxuries. Has given the clarity on direct interaction (talking in person) and indirect interaction (social apps). Has put you down in the situation to stay subtle. Has made people to understand there's really something beyond our hand and out of control.

We were running like a horse wearing blinders on. We were just running in the race to win without purpose, without meaning, without analysing it.

I think covid-19 has just removed our soul's blinders and has provided an opportunity to think beyond. "The toungue of men is the whip of God". So always think, read, listen and speak only about good things that creates positive vibes inside you and around you.

This is the one and only lesson that covid-19 has taught to all of us , "Don't create and spread negativity. Atleast you don't be the reason for the same. Always spread positive vibes. Negativity kills lives. Positivity makes you live"(y)

Daya

I was thinking of the same Sasireka. This Covid-19 has put a pause of what used to be our regular hectic lives. With so much time in hand now, I am pretty sure that everyone is analysing his/her own life. What we thought to be so important before seems to be not so much now. I totally agree with you that with all the bad ripple effects with Covid-19, be it financial or mental or social, one positive thing has resulted with this pandemic. All of us have stopped running and re-evaluating our life decisions and reforming new ones.

Sasireka

I was thinking of the same Sasireka. This Covid-19 has put a pause of what used to be our regular hectic lives. With so much time in hand now, I am pretty sure that everyone is analysing his/her own life. What we thought to be so important before seems to be not so much now. I totally agree with you that with all the bad ripple effects with Covid-19, be it financial or mental or social, one positive thing has resulted with this pandemic. All of us have stopped running and re-evaluating our life decisions and reforming new ones.

Exactly.. :)

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back