விழி வெப்பச் சலனம் - 28

Advertisement

Sumathi siva

in starting story is moving slowly.i stopped in between.then again i started reading with jet speed.you have touched so many plots like flood,feminisim,phobia,inter caste marriage,communism .in this story arul,raj riyas has scored well in their characters as mother,father and friend.really i admired to read arul teaching to her son about puberty which many of them hesitate to do.she has grown up his son well which he proved in many places.raj removed her phobia and taught her how to lead a happy life at present moment.riyas when he knows about his friends love failure he took right decision to meet amuthans mother to find apt solution.when arul adviced amuthan and isai he took it right sense and changed his mind to marry kavi. i came to know senkanthal malar how they have used in past days and connecting to the present. loved your thinking about no one has right to peep in others life.thats true.hats off to you for wonderful story.

Priyaiyyappan

Very nice story. I admired the way you narrated about Arul teaching about puberty to her son. Being a mom for a 8 year old son , I'm impressed and am going to teach him the same way when he needs to know about it.. thank you ..

P.Barathi

when you read a very good novel it gives you satisfaction. I felt happy and satisfied when I read this novel. Second time reading this. Very good content/concept, deep thought provoking dialogues but given in an effective way. You have touched so many social issues in this novel. Arul, Prakash, Kavi's father mainly and other characters-wonderful. Beautiful narration.:love::love::love:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back