காதல் அதிகாரம் 21 - இறுதி அத்தியாயம்

Advertisement

mithrabarani

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
@P.Barathi

Poetic narration, felt good to read.:love::love::love::love:

thank you so much barathi sis :love::love:

Only thing is that at times I find it difficult to follow who is who because of one line dialogues and lots of nick names.

eluthum podhe feel agum.. athunala than yaroda dialogue nu mention pannuvom.. apdiyum confuse pannuthu pola.. editing la check panrom sis. and nick names sinamika ku mattum than iruku.

kanmani nu yazhanum athamma nu agaravum solvaanga. later agaravume kanmani nu than solluva. avanga bond represent panna than apdi. athuvum konjam confuse panniduchu pola.

thank you for mentioning these things sis <3 final copy ku useful ah irukum.

Last edited:

Nithi_lovesReading

Extremely poetic narration! Fabulous!
But bit complicated to understand und couldn't get that continuity/flow although I read the entire story today :cautious:
Felt like watching a maniratnam n Gowtham Menon mixed movie..esplly the dialogues :)

Last edited:

mithrabarani

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
@Nithi_lovesReading

Extremely poetic narration! Fabulous!

thank you so much nithi sis :love::love:

But bit complicated to understand und couldn't get that continuity/flow although I read the entire story today :cautious:

acho.. sorry sis :confused: there are n number past and present scenes combo in a single episode. we failed to differentiate that in some places. that would be difficult for you to understand.

Felt like watching a maniratnam n Gowtham Menon mixed movie..esplly the dialogues :)

ha ha. we have heard this before :) english touch and short dialogues could have given that feeling. tbh none of them haven't influenced.

poetic narration la dialogues short ah than irukanum. then author influence konjam athigama irukum :love:
and we hate to mix the languages. tamil na tamil.. ilana english irukanum nu thaan dialogues la tamil/english kondu vandhom. hope you liked it <3

once again thank you soooooooooo much for mentioning these things :love: we will improve and try to give you a nice reading experience
:love:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back