அடுத்து என்ன?

Advertisement

Kshipra

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
இன்றிலிருந்து கிண்டிலில், இரண்டு பாகங்களாக..

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09X49MW2Y...digital-text&sprefix=,digital-text,172&sr=1-9

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09X4968QN...igital-text&sprefix=,digital-text,172&sr=1-10

ஸிஸ்டம் இல்லாததுனாலே இதைக் கிண்டிலே போட முடியாதுன்னு நினைச்சிட்டு இருந்தேன். ஏதோ ஒரு வழிலே உதவி கிடைச்சு, கதை கிண்டிலுக்கு போயிடுச்சு. இனி இனி(து) இனிது கதையை எழுதி முடிக்கணும். I am hoping that like this story, the current one will also reach a solution/conclusion.

இந்தக் கதை தளத்திலே வெளி வந்த போது ஆதரவு அளித்த வாசகர்கள் அனைவர்க்கும் என் மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள். Stay blessed readers..sharing the kindle cover page of the first part.

AECoverPart01.jpg

Karthika_Kausik

Congrats Kshipra.

Looking forward to read it again in Kindle.
Best wishes.. I really liked the story. Different plot, presentation. I loved the portion of drawings of selvi in caves in Indonesia and the sorry asked by Vendhan. Their family life, baby and the most importantly not to consider one person's negative as a limitation and to make use of what you have. A lesson for anyone. Personally it suits me as well at this point of life.
P.S. - I came to know about Kantha work sarees after this story and bought one too. Thanks..

Kshipra

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Congrats Kshipra.

Looking forward to read it again in Kindle.
Best wishes.. I really liked the story. Different plot, presentation. I loved the portion of drawings of selvi in caves in Indonesia and the sorry asked by Vendhan. Their family life, baby and the most importantly not to consider one person's negative as a limitation and to make use of what you have. A lesson for anyone. Personally it suits me as well at this point of life.
P.S. - I came to know about Kantha work sarees after this story and bought one too. Thanks..

உங்களைப் போல சில வாசகிகளுக்காக தான் கிண்டில் போனேன்..உங்களைப் போன்றவர்களால் தான் இன்னும் அங்கே இருக்கேன்...என்னோட எழுத்துகள் உங்களுக்கு நம்பிக்கை கொடுத்திருக்குன்னு எழுதியிருக்கீங்க. அது எனக்கு உத்வேகமும் நம்பிக்கையும் கொடுக்குது..you have also given hope to rural women artisans of bengal by purchasing a kantha saree..

Transferring hope, motivation and encouragement means transforming others and also getting transformed. This is called "circle of hope" நு நினைக்கறேன்.

heartfelt thanks for sharing your thoughts..stay blessed..

Karthika_Kausik

உங்களைப் போல சில வாசகிகளுக்காக தான் கிண்டில் போனேன்..உங்களைப் போன்றவர்களால் தான் இன்னும் அங்கே இருக்கேன்...என்னோட எழுத்துகள் உங்களுக்கு நம்பிக்கை கொடுத்திருக்குன்னு எழுதியிருக்கீங்க. அது எனக்கு உத்வேகமும் நம்பிக்கையும் கொடுக்குது..you have also given hope to rural women artisans of bengal by purchasing a kantha saree..

Transferring hope, motivation and encouragement means transforming others and also getting transformed. This is called "circle of hope" நு நினைக்கறேன்.

heartfelt thanks for sharing your thoughts..stay blessed..
Thanks..

Renugamuthukumar

வாழ்த்துகள்...
சீக்கிரமே இனிது இனிதும் எங்களை தேடி வரும்

Vidyaprasad

Best wishes madam. As usual indha story oda eluthu nadai um ennai rombha atchariya pada vetchadhu. Will read the story again in Kindle. Oru sila stories namala thirupi thirupi padika thoondum like Unghaloda mirattal, nachi kethas story ellam that kind. Thanks for uploading. Best wishes for all your future works madam.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back