நிக்கணும்=னு, கார் ஷோ ரூம்,
சூப்பர்ப், மல்லி டியர்
வரா டியரின், திட்டத்துக்கு ஒத்துப்போய், அதை
செயல்படுத்தும் கமிஷனர், மாமனார் ராமநாதன்,
மாமியார் சுந்தரவள்ளிம்மா, எல்லோருமே சந்தியா
டியரின் மீது காட்டும் பாசம், அலாதியானது தான்,
மல்லி செல்லம்

Dear mam,

just read your story flly from morning, i h ave registered in your website long time before but due to some reasons just today started to read your stories.

Loved this story a lot , i have also started the habit of reading your books from lending library, lovely and beautiful sotries mam,just wishing and praiyng to contiune your work.

One small obligation in this story i came to read vara and ramanan names, i think this name is related to some other story of yours. so l ease let me know that story name so that if that book is published i will read it.

Regards
Priya

fathima.ar

Dear mam,

just read your story flly from morning, i h ave registered in your website long time before but due to some reasons just today started to read your stories.

Loved this story a lot , i have also started the habit of reading your books from lending library, lovely and beautiful sotries mam,just wishing and praiyng to contiune your work.

One small obligation in this story i came to read vara and ramanan names, i think this name is related to some other story of yours. so l ease let me know that story name so that if that book is published i will read it.

Regards
Priya

Hi Priya..
That novel came in monthly thalaiviyin nayagan.

Hope to have a rerun of that in site itself soon

vinithadurai

Superrrrrr novel. Ramanan vara jodi superrr.... Vetri rmba superana character....... Sandhiya thairiyam rmba alaha irundhu...... Mothathula kadhai sema super sisss......:)

IndiraAshokkumar

ஹாய் மல்லி,

காதல் சொல்லிக் கேட்பதை விட
உணர்ந்து ரசிப்பது அழகு!
அன்பு உணர்ந்து ரசிப்பதை விட
கொடுத்து கிடைப்பது அழகு!
வாழ்வு வாழ்ந்து முடிப்பதை விட
மகிழ்வைக் கொடுப்பது அழகு!
நன்றி.
Superb mithra:).

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back