Vizhi - final

Advertisement

yazhini5

Hi sarayu. .cute short story. .rayappanur place parthu than story padika aramichen. .na chinnasalem than. .vizhiyachi vajra oda life ah evalavu azhaga mathita. .I like her patience especially the moment she knew he was jobless. .she handled that incident very well

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi sarayu. .cute short story. .rayappanur place parthu than story padika aramichen. .na chinnasalem than. .vizhiyachi vajra oda life ah evalavu azhaga mathita. .I like her patience especially the moment she knew he was jobless. .she handled that incident very well

hi yazhini...

thank u soooo much..

oh oor per paarthu padikka arambivheengalaaa semaaa

s s ella neramum pbm create panratha vida athai eppdi solve panrathunu yosicha life is so happy la athan malar panninaa

thank u so much ma

Thamaraipenn

Nalla ending story ku...Only based on the reactions of our loved ones, lot of changes ups and downs occur in ones life..Also its nice u have given more attention to agriculture da with the story. I didn't expect such a twist...But happy one..Superb ma

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
Nalla ending story ku...Only based on the reactions of our loved ones, lot of changes ups and downs occur in ones life..Also its nice u have given more attention to agriculture da with the story. I didn't expect such a twist...But happy one..Superb ma

thank u thamarai

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back