New comer. Need all books of malika manivannan

Advertisement

Kirthiga saravanan

I just had a chance to read the novel sangeetha jathi mullai and was very impressed by the author. I started loving her.
The way she shows all girls and ladies truly amazing.
When I searched for her name in Google found this site. Here there are others authors too. Where can I find other novels of mallika manivannan. Anyone please update me with all her books. I wanna read all her books.

Aadhi

Tamil Novel Writer
I just had a chance to read the novel sangeetha jathi mullai and was very impressed by the author. I started loving her.
When I searched for her name in Google found this site. Here there are others authors too. Where can I find other novels of mallika manivannan. Anyone please update me with all her books. I wanna read all her books.
Welcome... all her novels are available in this site.. juz you have to scroll down the cursor.. then the treasure hunt starts.. HAPPY READING...

Priya27

Try reading Veelvaenendru Ninaiththaayo, Thalaiviyin Naayagan, Enai Therinthum Nee, Varam Tharum Vasanthame - you will madly fall for her like me...
I keep refreshing this site for her updates.. :)

you will find her completed novels in the below link..
https://www.mallikamanivannan.com/community/forums/mallika-manivannans-completed-novels.322/

Sainandhu

Welcome to Mallika’s fans club....Happy Reading.....enjoyyyyyyy

Lakshmimurugan

Welcome krithika sis

Vijaya RS

Welcome Kirthiga. I am also a ardent fan of Malli Mam. Thalaiviyin Naayagan was the first book of MM that I read and after that became hooked on her books and always look forward to her new novels.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back