Wow to your story chathriya vendhan part 1 dear yazvenba

Thamaraipenn

First i started reading this story only because of the title.
1....When a started reading.. i have to say.. i got the feeling.. wow the author has done an extremely good job in the story with an absolute beautiful narration ...

2.... The story plot is good and the way it is presented makes the story more interesting..

3.... The characters portrayed here was so good.. u know like ..In many stories only the hero character will be given more importance making him more astute, more startergic, more commanding and absolutely brilliant and brave persona..But here the chakravarthy of marudha naadu character is wonderful.. how a king knows what is going on in his kingdom as well as family.. i likes it very much...
Dheetchanyar character is made like though u r a prince with all qualities u can still appreciate others..
Samuthira.. i have become a great fan of her..So brilliant and good..

The way u give importance to each character is really appreciable..

Yazvenba....u make me remember reading the legend authors historical novels.. this is how I felt ...

The way importance was.given to woman too to take care of certain things in the ministry..

I could see u have done a very hard work to create each and every episode wonderfully..

I would suggest my teen daughter to read this story too .. as a mom i believe this story is good without any unwanted scenarios to be avoided for the readers..

Yet to start the second part of the story dear..

Hoping it will be equally interesting in ur writings..

Please keep up your writing.. LOL..

ThangaMalar

First i started reading this story only because of the title.
1....When a started reading.. i have to say.. i got the feeling.. wow the author has done an extremely good job in the story with an absolute beautiful narration ...

2.... The story plot is good and the way it is presented makes the story more interesting..

3.... The characters portrayed here was so good.. u know like ..In many stories only the hero character will be given more importance making him more astute, more startergic, more commanding and absolutely brilliant and brave persona..But here the chakravarthy of marudha naadu character is wonderful.. how a king knows what is going on in his kingdom as well as family.. i likes it very much...
Dheetchanyar character is made like though u r a prince with all qualities u can still appreciate others..
Samuthira.. i have become a great fan of her..So brilliant and good..

The way u give importance to each character is really appreciable..

Yazvenba....u make me remember reading the legend authors historical novels.. this is how I felt ...

The way importance was.given to woman too to take care of certain things in the ministry..

I could see u have done a very hard work to create each and every episode wonderfully..

I would suggest my teen daughter to read this story too .. as a mom i believe this story is good without any unwanted scenarios to be avoided for the readers..

Yet to start the second part of the story dear..

Hoping it will be equally interesting in ur writings..

Please keep up your writing.. LOL..
Wonderful review..

Yazhvenba

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review dear.. :) Really feeling great...

I almost spend more than one year to complete this story... I was very much concerned on love portions :) After reading that you are going to suggest this to your kid, I really felt happy...

Thanks a lot for your support & review :) u guys made my effort meaningful..

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

Sponsored

Advertisement

New Episodes