Then Thelikkum Thendralaai - 31 ( Epilogue )

Advertisement

Priyapraveenkumar

Prasath Ashmi junior Vidhyuth super...Dhanamku vithu vithu super....
Prasath Ashmi sandaikara jodi Mayilukum rendu perayum onnu pola treat pandraru super...
Duva ponnukku Mayila super..manusan athaiyum rasichu Vithu Nila rendu perum thannoda pera pasangla pathukarathu arumai....
Prasath Ashmi still katahloda irukkarathu viswasam vellalei rombave cute pair...
Duva Adhi varudangal kadanthu honeymoon trip semma super...Ashmi peachu Prasath point vendi wait pandrathu arumai.....
Prasath Ashmi ending seekiram vanthappola irukku,jollya padichittu story ending so sad...
but superb travelling with Viswasam vellalleli jodi superb story sis congrats....

adhibala

Dear Saranya,
Just now i read ur stories. when i first read this story i couldnt undertstand the relationship between ashmi, athi and mayilu and his famillies. y she is so angry.
Then i read the full story of athi and dhuva and continued with this story.
What a characterization my dear. every character was unique and u maintained them till the end of the story. no one changed their characters till the end. hats off to u for that.
because inn most of the stories, the negative will suddenly become positive character at the end. not so like that here. that require guts for a writer to do so. u did it. for that itself (y)(y)(y)(y)(y).
what to say. ashmi what a character she is. Really a mesmerising and energitic character. prasath is apt pair for her. really he dont know how to handle her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.(all hubbies in real life also like him dont know how to handle their wives:p:p). But the love showed the magic. one thing i felt is that this is not a story about two people who fall in love. it is a story about how families fall in each other with love and affection. soooo cute saranya to see such familiy unity.(y)

hats off to u once again for such a wonderful story my dear

Bargavi

ஹாய் ப்ரெண்ட்ஸ்,

சென்ற பதிவிற்கு விருப்பங்களும் கருத்துகளும் தெரிவித்த அனைவருக்கும் நன்றிகள் :)

போன அப்டேட்ல உள்ள கேள்விகளுக்கான பதில் இந்த எபிலாக்கில் இருக்கிறது. :) கொஞ்சம் பெரிய பதிவு தான். :) வேறு கேள்விகள் இருந்தாலும் கேட்கலாம். :)

அஷ்மியை நீங்க மட்டுமில்லை. நானும் மிஸ் பண்ணுவேன். :)

அடுத்த கதையில் மீண்டும் சந்திப்போம் ப்ரெண்ட்ஸ் :):)

தேன் தெளிக்கும் தென்றலாய் - 31 (1)
தேன் தெளிக்கும் தென்றலாய் - 31 (2)

பதிவினை படித்துவிட்டு உங்களின் கருத்துக்களை நிறை குறைகளை என்னோடு பகிர்ந்துகொள்ளுங்கள் ப்ரெண்ட்ஸ்
Nice

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back