The End Manasukkul Mazhaiyaai Nee

Advertisement

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hema don't believe them...
நான் அக்கறையா தான் கேட்டேன்...
பாத்தியும் பானுவும் சிண்டு முடியுறாங்க....

This is not fair, fathi & Banu....

நீங்க சொன்னதை நாங்க நம்பிட்டோம் சிஸ்...

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
பூனைக்கு பிறந்து புலியா இருக்கு....நான் சொல்லி தர்ர மாதிரி பிள்டப்பு...அவங்களே படிச்சிருவாங்க

அப்புறம் எதுக்கும்மா நீ முட்டி மோதுன, அப்போ பில்டப் தானே... :p

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
ஹா, ஹா, சூப்பர், சூப்பர், தங்கமலர் டியர், ஹேமா டியர் and பாத்திமா டியர்
அது சரி சாமியோ-ன்னா, யாரு ஹேமா செல்லம்?

அந்த சாமியோ நம்ம மீரா தான் பானுக்கா...

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Hi,
I read the episode when you posted itself but couldn't post a reply. I felt guilty as I didnt post a comment for a story which I eagerly followed. So here I am just to post this comment.
The speed with which you gave the episodes specially towards the end, it was a heavy rain. kudos to you.;)
The final two episodes answered all the questions viewers had in their mind and you neatly justified both of their characters, super. Only some of the stories make the readers involve emotionally and this is one of them. Every episode made me think when is the next ud, what will happen, oh God nothing should go wrong, hey guys please don't fight please reveal your love for each other.... I am sure many of the readers would have thought like this. Really it's a very well written story. Felt very happy to read and definitely will read it again to enjoy it again. Super, keep it up..

Hai thank u thank u so much, u made my day...

Padichutu kathai mudinjuduchunu pogama vanthu comment sonnathey romba santhosam thank u again...

Hema27

ஹா, ஹா, சூப்பர், சூப்பர், தங்கமலர் டியர், ஹேமா டியர் and பாத்திமா டியர்
அது சரி சாமியோ-ன்னா, யாரு ஹேமா செல்லம்?
சாமியோ னா...அந்த வால் மீரா தான் டியர் பானுமா.

Pon mariammal

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
இந்தம்மாக்கு சிரிக்கிற வியாதி போல... எப்போ பார்த்தாலும் சிரிச்சுட்டே போறாங்கப்பா...
இந்த ச வில் பெயர் ஆரம்பித்தாலே ............சிரிப்பது பிடிக்காது போல .......
நீ சவீ தானே சசி .......யா ..........

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back