Thannoliyaalin thalaivanivan-7

Advertisement

Geethanjali

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
உதியின் ராம்...அவ்வளவு காதல் அன்பு அக்கறை பாசம் ...அவக்கிட்ட மட்டும் இல்லாம அவளோட குடும்பத்தையும் அவ்வளோ மதிக்குறான்....அற்புதமான குணம்...இனி ராம் என்ன சொல்ல போறான் உதி ஏத்துப்பாளா?சூப்பர் கீது மா ...ரொம்பவே பிடிச்சிருக்கு;):):):)

நிச்சயமா ஏற்றுக் கொள்வா டா...
Piduchirukka thank u thank uuuuuuu...;)

Chithukumar

Geethu darling
Sema kalakkal episode...felt very emotional....Ram..Ram..Ram...enna solla....running out of words to praise his character... Avaloda kaayam patta manathirkku arumaiyaana marunthu....the love he has for her, the way he affectionately calls Raman as appa shows his accptance of her family, the way he cares in hopital etc..tc...Raman manathu baaram neebgina maathiri enakkum athey feeling after he volunteers to massage her legs....Enna oru love...even me curious to know how he fell so much in live with her.....Udhimaakku ippo thaan bulb eriyuthu....can understand her mana poraataam to accept Ram....But can see she is in the pocess...namma Ram maathiduvaan avalai...stupid girl still thinking about Vetri...guess lot of ladies are like that...dont like to call her as Surya...reminds me of Vetri..let her be Udhimma...Awiting next episode...You keep rocking in part 2;)

Geethanjali

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Geethu darling
Sema kalakkal episode...felt very emotional....Ram..Ram..Ram...enna solla....running out of words to praise his character... Avaloda kaayam patta manathirkku arumaiyaana marunthu....the love he has for her, the way he affectionately calls Raman as appa shows his accptance of her family, the way he cares in hopital etc..tc...Raman manathu baaram neebgina maathiri enakkum athey feeling after he volunteers to massage her legs....Enna oru love...even me curious to know how he fell so much in live with her.....Udhimaakku ippo thaan bulb eriyuthu....can understand her mana poraataam to accept Ram....But can see she is in the pocess...namma Ram maathiduvaan avalai...stupid girl still thinking about Vetri...guess lot of ladies are like that...dont like to call her as Surya...reminds me of Vetri..let her be Udhimma...Awiting next episode...You keep rocking in part 2;)

haha RAM RAM RAM..... Udhiyaith th
avira ellorum Ram dhaan... koodiya seekiramae avan wife maarina piragu naama kitta ellam sandaikku vara pora...:p:cool:

s da sema character avan... love himmmm so muchhhhh;)

haha ava stupiddhan nijamvae!!

thanks for the enjoyable comment dear....:D

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back