Satthamindri Muthumidu Novel

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathideviDeva

Yes true.....I believe this site is to give comments n our opinion.....Who r we to ask others not to comments any.....Than for wat this site???Just to wish birthday is it i seriously dn understand
Yes i too beleive that experienced writers take the critics word in a positive way, even when it is negative. For creators, satisfying their own soul is tougher than satisfying their audience. Thats why even their best output rarely satisfies them. If they are taking time, it just means they dint get the self satisfaction. Lets not point fingers. Lets respect each others opinion.
As long as the comments are fair and honest, i beleive it is ok. But, as readers we should also respect the writers hard work, in addition to all their personal commitments. Only way to appreciate their extra effort( to entertain us)is by providing fair, yet courteous, comments.

rathippria

As long as the comments are fair and honest, i beleive it is ok. But, as readers we should also respect the writers hard work, in addition to all their personal commitments. Only way to appreciate their extra effort( to entertain us)is by providing fair, yet courteous, comments.
Yes I dn tink anyone in this forum give very harsh comments.....I feel it's not appropriate criticize the readers....Let's just respect each other....

Sahi

I too agree with Banu mam. Eppavum writers oda view va than naama padikkanum. Namma ideas adhula puguthuradu totally wrong. Appadina andha ideas base panni namba kadai ezhudidalame. We have the rights to give cmts on it but not to change the story line or mood. Friends am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back