P3 Maayamaai Manthiramaai

Advertisement

Sundaramuma

Welcome உமா..........
அம்மாவிற்காக பண்ணிக்கலாம்னு நினைக்கிறான்......... தாத்தாவிற்கு வேறென்ன சொல்ல.......... அதான் அந்த "ஒரு வழியாக்கலாம்னு"......

அதான் சொல்லிட்டாங்களே......... முகங்கள் வேறு.......... அதுவும் ஒரே ஆட்களிடம் கூட வெளிப்படும்.......

மல்லியோட 25th novel ஆக தொடங்கியது......... கண்டிப்பா நிறைய குடுப்பாங்க......... இன்னும் கொஞ்சம் வந்தால் தான் நல்லா புரியும்னு நினைக்கிறேன்...........
எஸ்....தாத்தாவுக்காக அப்படி சொன்னான் ....முகங்கள் வேறு அப்படினு சொல்லறதுல தான் ப்ரோப்லேம்.....ஒருத்தருக்கு கிட்டவே பல முகம் காட்டுவானாம் ..... மாயா புரிந்து கொள்ளவாளா...இல்லை ???? ....
எனக்கும் இந்த கதைக்கு நிறைய எதிர் பார்ப்பு...... மல்லிகா வேலை முடிந்து வரட்டும்......

AnuBala

Dear Malli Babe,
I hope your health is good and you are doing good as well. Is everything alright? I have been your fan for more than 5 years (I think more than that) and I read your books online when you wrote your stories on different web site (I can’t remember the site now) and continue with this site. I have never seen this long of a break from your side! Is everything alright with you and your family?? Please let us know! I am getting little worried :( take good care of you.
Missing you and your writing so much.......Always AnuBala

Vijaya RS

Dear Malli Babe,
I hope your health is good and you are doing good as well. Is everything alright? I have been your fan for more than 5 years (I think more than that) and I read your books online when you wrote your stories on different web site (I can’t remember the site now) and continue with this site. I have never seen this long of a break from your side! Is everything alright with you and your family?? Please let us know! I am getting little worried :( take good care of you.
Malli Mam will be back in October according to Sarayu Sis.

Joher

Dear Malli Babe,

Yes...... I am following her from 2015..... This is the first time she has taken such a long break...... During SJM, parallely she was writing other monthlys too.......

Any way we have to wait till she returns in October.....

Last edited:

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back