Link is not working

Advertisement

Hi Meenakshi,

Any one link is not working or all the links are not working...

I was few episodes randomly links working. please check and let us know

Dear Madam,
Thank you for the reply..am great fan of you...I didn't mean that all episodes are not opening..few of the episodes are not opening for example in "aathangarai marame" episodes 18 and 19, 20 are not opening; "sevanthi pooveduthaen" final episode is not opening... Stories are super am not able to bear these gap because of issues.. please help me out..
Thank you

saveethamurugesan

Writers Team
Tamil Novel Writer
Dear Madam,
Thank you for the reply..am great fan of you...I didn't mean that all episodes are not opening..few of the episodes are not opening for example in "aathangarai marame" episodes 18 and 19, 20 are not opening; "sevanthi pooveduthaen" final episode is not opening... Stories are super am not able to bear these gap because of issues.. please help me out..
Thank you

Hi ma

Thank you so much... I was the checked the links is open for me... (Aathangarai marame 18, 19 & 20... Sevvanthi Pooveduthen Final)please check once, if still u face same problem will inform admin to check...

Sarayu

Super Moderator
Tamil Novel Writer
Dear Madam,
Thank you

hi meenakshi... the links u mentioned r working verywell ma.. once clear ur browse history, cookies n catches...

then open it

Advertisement

Unleash It Here....

Dear Writers, இத்தளத்தில் எழுத விரும்புகிறவர்கள் , [email protected] என்ற மின்னஞ்சலில் தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும்.

New Episodes

Back